Essential what physique are you ultimately trying to achieve?

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I dont even know why anybody attempted to evaluate that pic that Aroman posted. Like she said in the post you really cant tell anything from the pic.

She has on 2 shirts, and sweatpants. all you can see are her arms, and you cant see any definition because of the quality of the picture.

but like everyone has said its cool to see that we have more participation in the gym now.

my arms were very muscular though and wide, theyre not like that nomore...hence me posting that pic.
i can pull off having thick arms cuz i dont have broad shoulders.
i miss my 17lbs.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
my arms were very muscular though and wide, theyre not like that nomore...hence me posting that pic.
i can pull off having thick arms cuz i dont have broad shoulders.
i miss my 17lbs.

Buy some whey protien and work Glutes and legs if you want to gain healthy weight.

We can't really tell anything from the pic you posted because you said you lost 17 pounds. I'm assuming you feel self conscious about posting an update which is fine because on the Internet can be cruel and judgmental.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
so in that pic where youre in black, your bf was 21%?
how much do you weigh in that pic?
youre saying at 130 im 22-24%??
you can diss me,... but i also said I lost 17 lbs so i might still be 22-24% cuz i have more breasts and ass than you in your pic with the black outfit and im 113 now and 5'2. im still curvy cuz its all in my bottom.
im an xs on top being 32c and im a size 3-5 below... and im 113lb.
at 130 i was a small/ medium top, a 34 c and a size 7/8 bottom.
everyone gains weight differently.

5'4, 110lbs. and again, it wasn't a diss, the "Normal range" for women's body fat *STARTS* at %21 percent (Anything below that being in the underfat/"athlete range, and considered very lean). unless you were really getting into fitness (To the point where you wanted very visible abs/muscles/etc), it doesn't really matter what your bf% is. You look great, Don't sweat it.

I was basically trying to tell him that women have a higher bf% than one would expect, and he shouldn't try and visually guestimate it, I wasn't trying in any way to say anything bad about you.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
to put it in perspective

a man @ 10% BF is like a woman at 17-18% BF

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
http://necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Lance-Gross-body.jpg

with a bit more mass

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
5'4, 110lbs. and again, it wasn't a diss, the "Normal range" for women's body fat *STARTS* at %21 percent (Anything below that being in the underfat/"athlete range, and considered very lean). unless you were really getting into fitness (To the point where you wanted very visible abs/muscles/etc), it doesn't really matter what your bf% is. You look great, Don't sweat it.

I was basically trying to tell him that women have a higher bf% than one would expect, and he shouldn't try and visually guestimate it, I wasn't trying in any way to say anything bad about you.

:D

i want to gain the 17 lbs back though... i shouldnt cuz id be pear looking and plump, but i like that. the most i ever got up to was 143lbs and that was toooo much weight.
basically we're in the same boat now, but im 2 inches shorter and 3 lbs heavier than you.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
patrick-willis-body-af27f.jpg

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
so in that pic where youre in black, your bf was 21%?
how much do you weigh in that pic?
youre saying at 130 im 22-24%??
you can diss me,... but i also said I lost 17 lbs so i might still be 22-24% cuz i have more breasts and ass than you in your pic with the black outfit and im 113 now and 5'2. im still curvy cuz its all in my bottom.
im an xs on top being 32c and im a size 3-5 below... and im 113lb.
at 130 i was a small/ medium top, a 34 c and a size 7/8 bottom.
everyone gains weight differently.

for what its worth, atleast we're not this far off

***OBF/House of Rage OFFICIAL Winter-Spring 2012 Transformation Contest Thread*** - Page 93 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

:snoop: what else was i supposed to say, ROFL @ 175lbs of lean mass

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
she's 220 and 22%bf....? :usure:
this bf shyt is confusing me cuz kmom said shes 21%bf.

as i said earlier and it went unnoticed

10%BF on me will look different than lets say 10%BF on Houston911

discerning BF% by the eyetest gives mixed results because people can overestimate or underestimate some people's musculature.

eitherway imo BF% are irrelevant as ive said in my sticky, people can look in the mirror while naked and tell if they are fat :shaq:

*freeballs out thread*

PS i think i ruined that ladies day, she been so hyped too :to: but 20% BF when you 5'8" 220 and female? :comeon: