What personality disorders do you think you have?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If everyone has a disorder is it really a such thing as disorder. I know that im OCD because it's certain things i do that i know a mentally balanced person wouldnt do. Such as vacumming the floor several times a day or week. Having to clean ur car each and everyday even though its not dirty. Making sure books are in a certain order and title out. All these things and more i do but i have never went to see a shrink about it. Plus i think i have a some kind of personality disorder. Its like i hate being around people for a long period of time without getting agitated. I dont like big crowds like at a club or social event. I used to think it was me being shy, but i have seen a shy person enough to no that this is different with me. Because i have no problem actually interacting with people if i have too i just prefer not to.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm almost positive I have avoidant personality disorder too. A friend of mine when we first met told me I reminded him of himself when he was younger. I'm a super quiet cat, to a point where it weirds people out.. so he told me to look up Avoidant Personality Disorder and I did, and all the symptoms fit me to a T. Apparently, dude has it too, but was put on Zoloft and does Therapy regularly.. it always shocked me to find out he had it cause he's really outgoing and nothing like me and doesn't show any of the symptoms of the disorder. Made me wonder if I could really change for the better if I got treatment as well, but having AVPD definitely hinders my ability to even want to go through the process of getting that done.

shyts stressful, brehs. To know shyt that comes so easily to everyone else, like talking to random people, going on job interviews, approaching women is like the biggest problem and scariest thing in the world to you.

I dont see too many differences from this and social anxiety disorder. Are they pretty much similar?