What personality disorders do you think you have?

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I'm almost positive I have avoidant personality disorder too. A friend of mine when we first met told me I reminded him of himself when he was younger. I'm a super quiet cat, to a point where it weirds people out.. so he told me to look up Avoidant Personality Disorder and I did, and all the symptoms fit me to a T. Apparently, dude has it too, but was put on Zoloft and does Therapy regularly.. it always shocked me to find out he had it cause he's really outgoing and nothing like me and doesn't show any of the symptoms of the disorder. Made me wonder if I could really change for the better if I got treatment as well, but having AVPD definitely hinders my ability to even want to go through the process of getting that done.

shyts stressful, brehs. To know shyt that comes so easily to everyone else, like talking to random people, going on job interviews, approaching women is like the biggest problem and scariest thing in the world to you.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
guilt is perfectly fine- you fukk up & acknowledge you made a mistake and then move on. people with social anxiety place everything under shame & after years of doing that you will go crazy & it'll fukk your life up.

Absolutely, it may get to the point where you assume any new person you meet knows your fu(k ups and personal guilts and the reclusion keeps on. It ain't healthy.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Im avoidant..have PTSD from fighting multiple wars...emotionally detached from humans. ..cant stand the same routine. ..needs new puzzy every few months...spiritually sensitive ( medium) Anger and depression...+ some mo sh1t

Waiting on Va to cut my check at least 70% medical...
:demonic:

*Spiritual sensitivity to energy is when i walk in a room and i can feel the vibe im highly intuitive and i can see right thru the bs....
Gift and a curse

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I can feel it kickin in right now...you must be a cac

Vzm8B.gif