What percentage of women have sold coochie?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Not as high as is thought or said......... you have a very high visibility percentage these days that skew the angry and gullible perspective. With that said is sex for sale had always been around........ sex as a weapon or bargaining chip is a completely different subject and I hate it lol
The answer the incels are looking for is 100% :mjlol:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Not nearly as many women as ya‘ll think. But I think some are more outright about it. Which isn’t surprising since every YouTube and podcast video is telling women from the ages of 18-26 that they’re the most desired by men with money and resources. And at the same time they also understand that the number 1 reason they’re desired is for sex. If they are charging I don’t blame them.
:manny:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
In the world? Sure. That's still tens of millions. Likely much higher than that, but whatever, lol.

In America, though? Nah, you need to pump that up to about 30%. There are women that have sold p*ssy before that you'd never even consider. Like, women with good occupations.

It's the easiest hustle in the world because there's always men that are willing and able.
To be fair you have to remember the rest of the world doesn't have the same paradoxical/puritan mentality on sex and sex work like America. But it depends on your definition of "selling".

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Just talked to a co worker I use to smash last week. Tried to spin the block , she said a nikka paid her 200 to eat her p*ssy & not fukk(probably :duck:) . She said it’s 250 to fukk & nikkas have paid :yeshrug: she selling p*ssy.