What percentage of women have sold coochie?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All ages? Not much

Chick's currently 21 to 28? 65.8% to 83.4%

Women probably did it more back in the day, because they didn't have the careers and income back then that women have now. They were just doing it quieter back then. Women and men didn't put all of their business out back then like they do today.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Define sell. Like a straight up cash transaction probably 15%-20%, though probably only once or twice in their lives. Actual long term whores is probably less than 5% of the women out there,

if you mean like she slept with a guy for help with a bill or because he might buy her something, then a good 80%-90%.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
if we counting sugar babies, prolly around 10% of millennial/gen-z women have sold cooch

Probably higher.

Off my fyp I hit up this chick on IG who’s a low level college basketball player. Most her pics are covered up. Not ghetto, actually kinda c00nish always cheesin w/ some white folk….but the body is insane

A few messages in once she peeped the age difference she started hinting at needing money :bryan:Ffwd some more and she giving me prices. :gladbron:

I’ve never paid for p*ssy in my life….but can’t lie I thought about it for a split second :bryan:

I just threw out a unserious number she said ‘that’s low my other guys paid 1k’ .:dead:

And I can’t stress enough she did not look like the ‘type’. IG/Onlyfans has broken the damn

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wow probably did it more back in the day, because they didn't have the careers and income back then that women have now. They were just doing quieter hoping back then. Women and men didn't put all of their business out back then like they do today.
It was quieter back in the day but easier and less frowned up now. Back in the day everything had to be a face to face interaction. Now you can have a only faces keep it from the neck down set your location to across the country and no one knows

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Probably higher.

Off my fyp I hit up this chick on IG who’s a low level college basketball player. Most her pics are covered up. Not ghetto, actually kinda c00nish always cheesin w/ some white folk….but the body is insane

A few messages in once she peeped the age difference she started hinting at needing money :bryan:Ffwd some more and she giving me prices. :gladbron:

I’ve never paid for p*ssy in my life….but can’t lie I thought about it for a split second :bryan:

I just threw out a unserious number she said ‘that’s low my other guys paid 1k’ .:dead:

And I can’t stress enough she did not look like the ‘type’. IG/Onlyfans has broken the damn
Yeah that sugar baby shyt made taking money for sex a type of “relationship”.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Probably higher.

I just threw out a unserious number she said ‘that’s low my other guys paid 1k’ .

"Well I don't care about the price of tea in China bytch. How much to spread those cheeks?"

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
0.03%

Any answer higher than this is just toxic masculinity. Women only willingly sleep with someone she's in love with and money is just a tangible way to help increase her sense of security in this male dominated world where we copulate internally for war.

#Put_It_On_A_Pedestal
#Phallics_R_Phallacies
#LeaveThe$$$onTheDresser

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0.03%

Any answer higher than this is just toxic masculinity. Women only willingly sleep with someone she's in love with and money is just a tangible way to help increase her sense of security in this male dominated world where we copulate internally for war.

#Put_It_On_A_Pedestal
#Phallics_R_Phallacies
#LeaveThe$$$onTheDresser
:mjlol: