What open world game have you spent the most time in?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The traversal in the open world levels in Warframe are addicting.

BOTW

GTA5+Online

Ghosts of Tsushima

Dragon Quest Builders 1&2

Fable 1

Crackdown 1

GTA4 had a better physics engine than GTA5

I need to buy Witcher 3 for PS5 or XSX cause I ain't about to run through it on Switch

MGS5 on my backburner too.

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I think its probably Witcher 3 for me, considering I’ve played it front to back twice and started a couple new games in it between then.

900268a1acee1f96e63dad19f2b700e0.gif

Still need to play this game but honestly don't know where I'll find the time to start it

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
TheColi.

Towns are Threads, Cities are Sections.

you can take the long way to a thread by scrolling through pages, or fast travel by having it bookmarked.

you level up your daps and reps

you can lose progress by Aggro-ing other posters, resulting in a neg train.

you create your own avatar and character name

your equipment is your font size, text color, gifs, and smilies.

trolling can lead to ban. Mods are guard NPC's. Bushes is like the bad player lobbies in GTA online.

you can join factions on your journey to combat(flame war) against other factions(think xbox vs playstation, Bron vs Kobe, Marvel vs DC)

Certain threads can have items that boost your stats. intelligence stat(think learning about stocks), boost your Personality stat(threads on networking etiquette), boost your Mercantile stat(sales threads).

Certain threads can also have items that lower your stats. intelligence(arguing with conspiracy theorists in the bushes), Personality(taking this forum seriously and getting upset), Mercantile(falling for woe is me scams ie: that dude that was begging for codes for Forbidden West)

you can choose your combat build aka how to argue (glass cannon like Courtdog(he cant go far without catching a time out ban), Illusionist like Meach(concern trolling, bad faith arguments), Spam one attack build(Gizmo Duck and his thread spam, put all his attributes into thread making), Thief (like those who repost lipstick alley, reddit, resetera, etc threads), White Mage (like those that have to save every woman poster, etc)

Or do a pacifist run(extremely rare, almost unicorn like approach to TheColi).

3/5 stars overall, only took points off because there is no real endgame, just recycled quests aka threads under a different variation.

tumblr_n4ubivzRmB1ssnqqgo1_400.gif