What Non-Sexual Things About a Man Makes the Kitty Purr?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Damn I can't reach the door frame and I'm skinny :mjcry:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Alpha/leader of the pack but not loud and seeking attention. That quiet confidence!
Beautiful teeth/lips
Smells good
When he flexes that muscle in his jaw like hes biting down on something but probably in deep thought or pissed about something
:banderas:
My shyt yellow :francis:
Gettin whitening when tax season come tho :skip:

tater

Superstar
Daps
When I guy has a sweaty scent. Like he just got off of work or straight from the gym.

:snoop:

Everyone thinks it's weird.

I love it though. Don't shower yet :noah:. That smell on the balls :francis:.

I know but it just gets me feeling :shaq:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Co-signing on the watch. I know we all have cell phones, of course, but a nice watch screams "I'm a grown-up." And smelling good is a must. I also looooves me a hat-wearin' man. That's a HAT, brehs, not a cap.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-signing on the watch. I know we all have cell phones, of course, but a nice watch screams "I'm a grown-up." And smelling good is a must. I also looooves me a hat-wearin' man. That's a HAT, brehs, not a cap.

As a former watch collector, I disagree with this whole heatedly. Having a "nice" watch can tell me two things about a person. It says something about their tastes and it also can say they care all too much what others think about them.

As a test, start asking people with watches what time it is. I bet you a good bit of these "grown ups" still pull out their cell phone to tell you the time.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
hqdefault.jpg