What Non-Sexual Things About a Man Makes the Kitty Purr?

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women find it incredibly sexy when they see a man maneuver a car with one hand on the wheel, especially when it comes to parallel parking or tight turns. It's the combination of her seeing you command the wheel with such confidence and precision. Bonus points if you holding her hand tight or keep your hand firmly on her thigh whist pulling off the maneuvers.

Stretching.

If your a tall man, when a woman encounters for the first time while your sitting and you stand up to greet her and she's impressed with your height.

A powerful handshake. I always hated shaking people hands while growing up, I think it's so stupid and completely unnecessary so I always underestimated the power people put into it. My handshakes used to be weak and frail because I found it unhygienic and I didn't want to hurt the womens hands.

I got a job as a contractor for the military and I shook people hands from time to time. A recruit let me know that their recruiter called me a fakkit for my weak handshake. It really pissed me off so I worked on my handshakes by trying to crush everyone's hands since then.

Crazy, I started finding women who would request I shake there hand numerous times over and over. I could literally see they were in heat over a handshake and imagine they were thinking how strong I was to man handle them. I swear on my life, I had this mother and daughter ready once off of a mere handshake. Moms was supposed to only drop off her daughter, but once I shook her hand, she gushed about how strong it was, "do that again", "one more time" which turned into her and her daughter chilling in the office with me talking for hours.

Being passionate about whatever subject you are into or believe.

Explaining the dynamics or complexities of how things work or why.

Having a goal and her witnessing you firsthand trying to achieve it.

Being able to keep your eyes solely trained on her and listening attentively as she speaks, it intimidates her but turns her on at the same time.

Not being afraid to make a fool of yourself at your own expense. She loves that your fully comfortable in your own skin.

That social outgoing guy where your able to chop it up and break the ice amongst a group of strangers to make things not awkward. She'll marvel at how you work the room.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Women find it incredibly sexy when they see a man maneuver a car with one hand on the wheel, especially when it comes to parallel parking or tight turns. It's the combination of her seeing you command the wheel with such confidence and precision. Bonus points if you holding her hand tight or keep your hand firmly on her thigh whist pulling off the maneuvers.

Stretching.

If your a tall man, when a woman encounters for the first time while your sitting and you stand up to greet her and she's impressed with your height.

A powerful handshake. I always hated shaking people hands while growing up, I think it's so stupid and completely unnecessary so I always underestimated the power people put into it. My handshakes used to be weak and frail because I found it unhygienic and I didn't want to hurt the womens hands.

I got a job as a contractor for the military and I shook people hands from time to time. A recruit let me know that their recruiter called me a fakkit for my weak handshake. It really pissed me off so I worked on my handshakes by trying to crush everyone's hands since then.

Crazy, I started finding women who would request I shake there hand numerous times over and over. I could literally see they were in heat over a handshake and imagine they were thinking how strong I was to man handle them. I swear on my life, I had this mother and daughter ready once off of a mere handshake. Moms was supposed to only drop off her daughter, but once I shook her hand, she gushed about how strong it was, "do that again", "one more time" which turned into her and her daughter chilling in the office with me talking for hours.

Being able to keep your eyes solely trained on her and listening attentively as she speaks, it intimidates her but turns her on at the same time.

Not being afraid to make a fool of yourself at your own expense. She loves that your fully comfortable in your own skin.

That social outgoing guy where your able to chop it up and break the ice amongst a group of strangers to make things not awkward. She'll marvel at how you work the room.

According to these femenazis outchea, that shyt is "patronizing" :mindblown:

Giselle

Daps
:whoa:
No thirst.

But im curious to what things about a man can make yall kitty purr.
Buzzfeed made a video of things that turn women on.

*6ft-6ft4
*deep, masculine voice bass
*his smell
*loud laugh
*holds open door at the top. I have to walk under his arm through the door. I guess this one has to do with height as well. lol
*short/shadow medium stubble length beard.
*curly hair, brown skin

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps

Stretching.

Wow! lol, you actually know what you're talking about in here. I agree. How do you know that though?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Stretching.

SupermanRoss.png

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

A powerful handshake.

obama.png

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
*6ft-6ft4
*deep, masculine voice bass
*his smell
*loud laugh
*holds open door at the top. I have to walk under his arm through the door. I guess this one has to do with height as well. lol
*short/shadow medium stubble length beard.
*curly hair, brown skin

Hell yeah.
Im short and had females have to go under my arm.
Nevrr thought females were attracted to it

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men reading

xg0is9.jpg

Not only is reading fundamental, it's sexy too. Maybe it's the man's fixated trained gaze on the material he's reading or it exudes intelligence or the mere sight of a man with a book in a world ran by technology... whatever it may be, women definitely take notice!

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:whoo:Intelligence. One of my professors has mannerisms like Tony Stark. Like brilliant. Good lord I be sittin in seminar givin the "fukk me" eyes for 2 hours straight. The conversation...:blessed:

Kindness. There's a lot of inner strength and integrity that goes into being kind because people are dikkheads these days and don't appreciate shyt.

So if ur both intelligent AND kind...ur damn near God-tier to me.

:ohlawd:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Men reading

xg0is9.jpg

Not only is reading fundamental, it's sexy too. Maybe it's the man's fixated trained gaze on the material he's reading or it exudes intelligence or the mere sight of a man with a book in a world ran by technology... whatever it may be, women definitely take notice!
I gotta get out of this thread!!! :whew::ohlawd::noah:

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I agree with all of them, but the guys they used did nothing for me.
This. I found these sexy, just wasn't feeling the guys.

Excellent character, self control (able to moderate his emotional responses), discipline, immaculate hygiene, able to set and reach goals, hardworking, confident, healthy, flexibility (willing to try new places, food, travel, etc.). Lives according to his own moral discipline because he wants to. Friendly, concerned about others (but takes care of himself and his concerns first without being taken advantage of).​
:noah::noah:

Stretching.

:noah: yes to all of this. I also love it when they're in deep thought:noah::lupe::noah: