What Non-Sexual Things About a Man Makes the Kitty Purr?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:whoa:
No thirst.

But im curious to what things about a man can make yall kitty purr.
Buzzfeed made a video of things that turn women on.

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
No to all of these except the bracing on the door frame lean. Didn't realize till now but that's kinda hot lol.

To add my own - a nice musky smell on a man. It happens all the time with the most random men. It gets me all tingly :o::drool:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Excellent character, self control (able to moderate his emotional responses), discipline, immaculate hygiene, able to set and reach goals, hardworking, confident, healthy, flexibility (willing to try new places, food, travel, etc.). Lives according to his own moral discipline because he wants to. Friendly, concerned about others (but takes care of himself and his concerns first without being taken advantage of).​

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
No to all of these except the bracing on the door frame lean. Didn't realize till now but that's kinda hot lol.

To add my own - a nice musky smell on a man. It happens all the time with the most random men. It gets me all tingly :o::drool:

Musky from what?
Egyptian Musk body oil, deodorant

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Call me weird, but I like a man's wrist, especially with a nice watch or bracelet, a little bit of man hair, maybe with the sleeves pushed up to show the veins. I like calves and ankles too. Ankles are sexy with low socks in sneakers.