What movies gave you NIGHTMARES as a kid :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was big into horror at a young age but when you go that route having nightmares kinda come with the territory :whoa:

There was this huge poster at my local video store of one of them Critters movies. Those old horror posters used to have me shook :merchant:

So I stayed away from that one but I finally got it and shyt freaked me out watchin with my eyes half covered

critters.jpg

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Non human creatures never really scared me, all those big critters with teeth, or flying muthafukkas with claws but something about my nikka Jason had me :sadcam:as a kid.

The fact that nikka walked around like all he could hear was "nikka I ain't worried bout nothin:mjgrin:"

Popping up around ever corner like he the feds and shyt, plus once he took that mask and painter jump suit off he coulda been my teacher from science all year.

Ohh & the Texas chainsaw nikka just cuz:yeshrug:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Rats-night-of-terror-1984-movie-2.jpg

:damn:
saw a rat come out of a woman's mouth
at the end an elephant sized rat appeared...
also the first sex scene i'd ever seen. and it wasn't pretty.
all shyt i saw as a six or seven year old. movie was traumatizing.
my babysitter should've known better than watching this shyt with me.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I remember watching Chucky as a kid. I was home alone and that shyt just came on... how scary can it be?.... right:merchant:
That doll scared the shyt out of me:bryan: It was an old tv so it had no remote. I was scared to get out of bed to change the channel :damn:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

This scene right here, i always thought there was something evil about willy wonka

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Return of the Living Dead

I saw that shyt and I was shook for 6 months. Scared of the dark, checking my room sprinting down the dark hall.

When I was 18 I watched that shyt on DVD to conquer my fears :stopitslime::russ::mjlol::snoop:

shyt was hilarious an actual parody of zombies and the stupidity of humans. I'm a huge fan of that movie now.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
I lived on the third floor of her house and I had nightmares that a$$hole nanny ghost or whatever she was from Ghostbusters II was gonna run up on me like she did Dana's baby. I shudder just thinking of that demonic bytch. fukk her.