What movie will do better at the box office, Across The Spiderverse or Super Mario Bros?

Which movie will be a bigger box office hit?

• Spider-Man Across The Spiderverse

Votes: 37 56.9%
  • The Super Mario Bros Movie

Votes: 28 43.1%

• Total voters

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
welp, i was wrong. I told yall Mario would have to literally set records to meet the projections yall had for it. because no other animated video game movie has done near those numbers.

and they actually did :ehh:

Spiderverse might not top this

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I'd say Spider Man will do better.

Based on the quality of animation and the aggregated reviews of the first one, the sequel will have those viewers plus new viewers.

Mario did great, but it's reviews aren't holding up as well as Spider Man.

My prediction is that first week box office numbers will be a toss up (though im leaning towards Spider Man) but it's total numbers will end up with Spider Man on top.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
welp, i was wrong. I told yall Mario would have to literally set records to meet the projections yall had for it. because no other animated video game movie has done near those numbers.

and they actually did :ehh:

Spiderverse might not top this
Spiderverse likely not going to reach Mario

Fast X dropping two weeks before, Little Mermaid one before, Transformers a week after, and Flash two weeks after going to make a big theater stretch.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I watch every Spider-Man movie and haven't played a Mario game since N64 but even I know Mario will win this.