What Makes you Unique

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i ignore my insanity nowadays since had a child and have no choice but to be successful :yes:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I find Jim Jones incredibly influential.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Well....at the moment what makes me unique is my lack of ignorance (seeing as though I am currently located in one of those terrible Chicago neighborhoods :()

-I am not and have never been pregnant.
-I don't smoke or drink.
-I don't listen to todays ganster rap and let it influence my life. :pacspit: Cheif Keef.
-I plan to go to college and find a career so I won't have to live my life on food stamps and section 8.

The list goes on and on.

:laff: No offense to anyone who does these things.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can get anyone to open up to me in a one on one conversaiton.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Well....at the moment what makes me unique is my lack of ignorance (seeing as though I am currently located in one of those terrible Chicago neighborhoods :()

-I don't smoke or drink.
-I don't listen to todays ganster rap and let it influence my life. :pacspit: Cheif Keef.
-I plan to go to college and find a career so I won't have to live my life on food stamps and section 8.

The list goes on and on.

slap.gif

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels

-I don't smoke or drink.

The list goes on and on.

:youngsabo:

"You know the worst thing about nikkas? nikkas always want credit for some shyt they supposed to do. A nikka will brag about some shyt a normal man just does. A nikka will say some shyt like, "I take care of my kids." You're supposed to, you dumb motherfukker! What kind of ignorant shyt is that? "I ain't never been to jail!" What do you want, a cookie?! You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having motherfukker!" Chris Rock.

illadope

きんが
Daps
I dont give a fukk about anything & that in turn makes me interesting to people i suppose

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV

"You know the worst thing about nikkas? nikkas always want credit for some shyt they supposed to do. A nikka will brag about some shyt a normal man just does. A nikka will say some shyt like, "I take care of my kids." You're supposed to, you dumb motherfukker! What kind of ignorant shyt is that? "I ain't never been to jail!" What do you want, a cookie?! You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having motherfukker!" Chris Rock.

GOAT comedian i have that whole special in my ipod

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch

:heh: What I do?

Wait, are you one of those people?:skip:

:dead: I agree.

But I don't sit around bragging about this stuff (This is like the first time I actually sat down, looked around, and thought about this). He asked what makes me unique. If every person in a 10 mile radius is doing these things, not doing it is kind of odd.

Once I leave the state for school next year I won't be unique because of those things and I really look forward to that time.