What Makes you Unique

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm a black dude with Aspergers. :sadbron:

:aicmon::flabbynsick:

It sucks as no one in my family knows what that shyt is, them nikkas get gassed off of Tyler Perry and other stereotypical black movie's and try & force to me to get a job, I'm disabled I wanna get on Disabity or SSI or some shyt.

It sucks as there's Whites that are Autistic and with them there's no stupid ass stereotype about being lazy and not having a job. Thankfully, Not all Black folks are like this, some of ladies on LSA are black and acknowledge the fact that their kid is autistic and don't get on them about getting a job.

But with a lot of blacks they will sweep that shyt under rug and try and force a autistic kid into the workforce. :rudy:

I had one job and it didn't end well, It was like I was Pac and those mofo's was Bad Boy/Jimmy Henchmen :pacspit: at them.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I'm a black dude with Aspergers. :sadbron:

:aicmon::flabbynsick:

It sucks as no one in my family knows what that shyt is, them nikkas get gassed off of Tyler Perry and other stereotypical black movie's and try & force to me to get a job, I'm disabled I wanna get on Disabity or SSI or some shyt.

It sucks as there's Whites that are Autistic and with them there's no stupid ass stereotype about being lazy and not having a job. Thankfully, Not all Black folks are like this, some of ladies on LSA are black and acknowledge the fact that their kid is autistic and don't get on them about getting a job.

But with a lot of blacks they will sweep that shyt under rug and try and force a autistic kid into the workforce. :rudy:

I had one job and it didn't end well, It was like I was Pac and those mofo's was Bad Boy/Jimmy Henchmen :pacspit: at them.

nikka, I'm slightly autistic and make more money than most people on this forum.

Get off your lazy ass and get a job :childplease:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
My ability to stay hard after busting a nut.

My morbid facination with death.

My passion and love for the people I care about is unmatched.