What makes women stop caring bout their looks?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Hear me out..

At an early age females are taught,trained and encouraged to be at the very least 'presentable',males well..not so much for obvious reasons

I mean when i see a fat chick i always ask myself..how did that happen?at what point did she stop giving a fukk?

And i know we all love food,some of us more than others but still..

What makes a woman get so big to the point she cant walk 2 feet without breaking her ankles?

Forget Depression and bad genes for a minute....what else???

:rudy:

Daps
when i realized i could eat all i wanted to, not work out and some brolic simp would financially support me and adhere to my outlandish demands so i can sit at home all day and just post on the coli.
i have in soft rollers and sweatpants as we speak. :noah: vaginawinning

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
when i realized i could eat all i wanted to, not work out and some brolic simp would financially support me and adhere to my outlandish demands so i can sit at home all day and just post on the coli.

:leostare: i can't tell if your really a woman or not

how many dudes are sharing u? :mjpls:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

With that post count u probably do u filthy,lonely c.unt

Peeped your stupid ass posts in that other thread too

U gotta be the dumbest bytch on here..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
wedding-ring.jpg

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

Winning by being fat & ugly which forces you to live through the coli?

Monumental win good sir :obama:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Your name should be Big Patty making these type of posts:ufdup:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
When you're young you can eat whatever you want and not gain weight and you have all the time and energy in the world to take care of yourself. When you are older your metabolism slows, you don't have a lot of free time to take of yourself and due to the cost of increased responsibilities, you may not have the funds to spend on all that ish. Maybe these seem like excuses, but it isn't that women stop caring, it just becomes a lot harder to do.

Also, as we age, men seem to think that women lose their value. So what's the point of being hot forever, when y'all call any women over 28 OLD?