What makes women better at cheating w/o getting caught, than men

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Another thing that makes them better is the clowns who are dating them dont have the ability to just walk away so they waste years of time trying to catch the chick doing something they know shes already doing. Bruh you know when your girl come home smellin like safe sex that theres a problem.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Women think alot more than the average man does when it comes to the affairs of love and lust.

With a dude its simply - "Yoo she got a phat ass, imma try and fukk" :takedat:

With a girl its - "Hmm this guy is cute, now how can I walk past him in the right angle at the right velocity so he can see my hips switch with the sun directly reflecting off my hair" :usure:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Another reason is women don't trust their men as much as men trust women on average. As soon as she suspects something of a dude, she's going through his phone, through his facebook and emails if she can get the passwords, etc. A dude be letting things slide, slide, and slide some more talking about, "I trust my baby and you know my game is tight. She's just really going through something."

yesssirrrr...

men also have a hand in the success of a woman being able to hide her cheating.

some men can't imagine their pretty little thing have an ability to be as dirty as them.

some men don't respect other men and will approach their women.

J mac123

Rookie
Daps
woman initiate the sex, they can give it up on anyday, any hour where its most plausible and sounds like the truth. Men on the other hand can't just fukk another bytch on the perfect day in the perfect hour. men gotta do the "I hope this bytch give it up to night", so when you do get the puss its just in a position where it looks like you were cheating. you gotta be a dumb girl if you get caught.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
woman initiate the sex, they can give it up on anyday, any hour where its most plausible and sounds like the truth. Men on the other hand can't just fukk another bytch on the perfect day in the perfect hour. men gotta do the "I hope this bytch give it up to night", so when you do get the puss its just in a position where it looks like you were cheating. you gotta be a dumb girl if you get caught.

Exactly!!! Yall giving them toooo much credit, the shyt aint rocket science

Males are so pressed for new p*ssy that she can basically do everything on her terms and side nikka will cooperate 100% to make sure everything goes right so the shyt is a cakewalk

Side nikka gone shut the fukk up when she pick up your call

Side nikka gone look the other way when he see yall in public

Side nikka aint gone flirt with her on social networks

Side nikka aint gone leave evidence around the house/car that he was ever there cause he dont wanna fukk up low maintenance p*ssy

Side nikka basically getting p*ssy without dealing with the drama, aint no way in hell he gon let that bytch get caught

Side nikka will even let her know when she slipping like "aye you fukking up, its probably not a good idea for us to meet in public"

Last but not least, unlike the "other woman", side nikka is not gone call yo phone talking about "You share that girl...We've been seeing each other for a min now"

Unfortunately 'side bytch' doesnt offer all these perks so cheating nikkas stay getting caught up

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I remember this case back in NY, where this Dominican chick was murdered on her wedding day by her ex-boyfriend. Dude drove by the house, saw all these cars and people and saw her in a wedding dress... Thing is, though, he claimed insanity, if I recall correctly. He said that he was still dealing with her, and there was surveillance video of him and her at the supermarket the night before, and they looked like they were a couple. The main one I felt bad for was the dude she was supposed to marry, it had to be crazy wondering (to this day) if she was doing you dirty or not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause men talk too much, putting a lot of emphasis on what women they talk too, and who they fukking, its very easy get caught cheating when you do that.

That's why Introverts are better playas :win:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
To be honest... Guys get caught because they're just dumb and careless.

somewhat, lets talk about condoms for example, dudes leaving a condom in the wallet or in the car, or taking a souvenir such as lingerie and levaing it under the car seat, or getting their back scratched or a hickie, or adding a random bird on their fb thats really their girl second account checking up on them

women are masters at cheating why i recommend a keylogger to stay ahead brehs :takedat:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

heres another one

21 Years Down the Hole (Part 2)

Since my divorce is underway I decided to start this thread here in the GTDOS section, to give anyone who is interested an update.

My wife and i married in 1991. In 1994 she had her first affair with an old boyfriend, which I discovered and foiled. She begged for forgiveness and I took her back.

Then on January 23 of this year I found e-mails on my wife's computer going back to October of last year between her and a fellow real estate agent from La Jolla, CA. My wife had apparently met this guy at a real estate conference in October and had begun an online correspondence the week after she came home. This e-mail correspondence went from innocent to X-rated over the course of the next 3 months.

When I discovered her emails by accident, I saw that they were planning to rendezvous in San Diego in February 3, under the pretense that my wife was going to Laughlin, NV with girlfriends to gamble that weekend. My wife's e-mails to him also included severe and disparaging comments about me and how I treated her. These were lies, because I treated her like a queen.

I confronted her and she admitted to the EA. I asked her to leave and she went to stay at her sisters. On February 3, I called her sister and sure enough, my wife had packed her bags and flown to San Diego to meet the OM. I filed for separation and divorce that next week. Then I went dark, no contact.

I also notified the OMW ans sent her a file of all the e-mails between her husband and my wife, which sent my wife into a fury, resulting in her being kicked out of my sister-in-law's house. She was served the divorce paperwork at her workplace about a week later, and came over to my office that same night where we officially and tearfully "broke up.

get married brehs:krs: