What makes women better at cheating w/o getting caught, than men

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can only speak for myself cell phones, emails, and FB/MS messages have been my downfall. (like crimson said for egotistical reasons)

women dont usually keep a momento of their transgressions.

Me on the other hand :sadbron:

This dude Mark Zuckerberg refuses to ever actually delete fb chat messages. No matter how many deletes and trashbins and are you sures and empty the trashbin I go through I have still been confronted with these messages

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Women will deny cheating until they are caught in the act of intercourse and they'll actually believe their own lies. Also they can punk men off investigating them with tears and reverse psychology.

"if you think im cheating, why are you with me then. You know what, i dont need this drama " - chick

"baby wait. Babe, babe babe babe, babe, baby, wait" - a poor individual

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This dude Mark Zuckerberg refuses to ever actually delete fb chat messages. No matter how many deletes and trashbins and are you sures and empty the trashbin I go through I have still been confronted with these messages

:shaq:

1. go to your messages on the right side click the X to archive your message

2. right in the message panel use the search box and search for person you messaged

3. when the messaes come up click actions.......... delete messages........delete all......
Once you delete your copy of this conversation, it cannot be undone.
............delete conversation

:birdman:

Now go back to the search box and try searching that person name again. :smugfavre: Nothing comes up.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Women will deny cheating until they are caught in the act of intercourse and they'll actually believe their own lies. Also they can punk men off investigating them with tears and reverse psychology.

"if you think im cheating, why are you with me then. You know what, i dont need this drama " - chick

it's so demonic :to:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
that same dude she fukked, on his side, his day went like this:

*went to work*

*left for lunch (usually 1 hour) to meet ol girl at the out of town hotel (takes 3 hours)*

*fukks broad*

*while he was gone, his wife called his office 13 times and his cell 26*

*wife drives up to his job and waits for her husband for 2 hours then goes home*

*he drives home*

*walks through the door*

husband: whew baby, i had a rough day at work"

wife: couldn't have been that rough. you took a 3 hour lunch. where was you at for 3 hours in the middle of the day nikka?

husband: :yeshrug::manny:

*argument ensues*

:dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Even in the act they will scream rape or drunk

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
dudes have nothing to fear when cheating realistically so they usually don't go WAY out of there way to hide it

a woman knows if she is caught cheating she could die(has happened) ppl in her family could die (has happened) and the dude she fukked could die (has happened)

I love hearin when a bytch get murdered for cheatin

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
as it relates to cheating, women are always 5 or 6 steps ahead of the game
and since childhood have developed an uncanny ability to lie on the drop of a hat.

because they are physically weaker, they have nurtured, developed, fostered and
actually pass on this mentality as a way to not only bond, but protect other women.

they make you feel guilty or feel like you are less of a man if you question them.

they say if you're secure you wouldn't be suspicious (fallacy). :rudy:

they say if you truly love them, you would trust them (another fallacy). :rudy:

these things, in addition to what has already been said, along with numerous
other reasons, is why women are more successful in concealing their affairs.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

Real ass post

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Another reason is women don't trust their men as much as men trust women on average. As soon as she suspects something of a dude, she's going through his phone, through his facebook and emails if she can get the passwords, etc. A dude be letting things slide, slide, and slide some more talking about, "I trust my baby and you know my game is tight. She's just really going through something."

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
No Reincar...but...

My affair was the best thing that ever happened to me. - Chat Cheaters

I was married for 20 years. I loved being home and being a wife. The house was immaculate, I did all the gardening, everyone always had clean clothes in their closet, I made wonderful dinners every night, the children were all on the honor roll, and I worked out to stay fit and toned. I always felt like things got better every year - except for my husband. Every year he got a little fatter, a little drunker, and a little meaner.

When I decided to go back to work, I did it with the intention of becoming self sufficient to the point where I could leave my husband. No matter what I did or said, he still drank heavily and would not stop. I gave myself a one year timetable - I would work and save money for a year, and make my plans for a new life for me and the children.

When an out of town assignment came up, I volunteered to take it. I figured I needed a few days away because things were so depressing and ugly at home. Coincidentally, an old friend showed up at my work on the same day I got the assignment. He lived in the city that I was travelling to, and he suggested dinner the night I was there.

All that week I fantasized about him, even though he was out of my league. I even went so far as to purchase a sexy, lacy bra and thong set to wear that night, even though the odds of anything happening were impossibly small. And when I went to his office that afternoon, I actually felt silly about all the fantasies I had about him.

He suggested a restaurant that his friend owned. It was a high end Italian place, very beautiful and elegant. He ordered my dinner for me, and also wine to go with every course. Our conversations were amazing, the food was fantastic, and the wine - well, I drank a lot of wine. We laughed and looked into each other's eyes, and I knew right then that I was going to end up in his bed.

He took me back to his house, which was at the top of a hill at the end of the longest driveway ever. He had an amazing city lights view, and as I was admiring it he started to undress me. We worked our way back to his bedroom, with articles of clothes coming off the whole way. His bed was a massive antique 4-poster, very romantic.

It was the most incredible sex I have ever had. I never knew a man could make me feel like that.

The next day I asked my husband for a divorce. He cried and pleaded, and said he would never take another drink again, and that he would be a new man. And here it is, 6 months later, and he hasn't had a drop to drink and he's been a model husband and father.

And I think about my friend all the time. I think about that night, and how I felt, and the whole amazing experience and it makes me smile. I've never told anyone about it, and I'll never regret it. The only downside to this whole thing is that now I know what I'm missing in bed. The husband is not trainable in that respect. Also, I would never do anything like this again, because I realize that I was incredibly lucky not to get some kind of disease or get caught.
:sadcam: