What makes women better at cheating w/o getting caught, than men

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Is it carelessness on the man's part?

Is it the ability of a woman to sell to you the fact that she loves you and would never cheat on you?

Is it the man's naiveness that "oh, i trust my girl. She would NEVER cheat on me"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women are great liars, great at being cunning, as well they have the backing and help from their wolfpack to keep their secrets.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Women are great liars, great at being cunning, as well they have the backing and help from their wolfpack to keep their secrets.

straight up, that b!tch in the decendents made me sick, I felt like a proud father when George coloony was calling that b!tch out for probably encouraging his b!tch wife.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Women go to great measures to cheat:

*plans vacation day from work*

*goes out of town(where she isnt known) to a hotel*

*fukks nikka*

*drives home*

"Whew baby, I had a rough day at work"

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Women go to great measures to cheat:

*plans vacation day from work*

*goes out of town(where she isnt known) to a hotel*

*fukks nikka*

*drives home*

"Whew baby, I had a rough day at work"

that same dude she fukked, on his side, his day went like this:

*went to work*

*left for lunch (usually 1 hour) to meet ol girl at the out of town hotel (takes 3 hours)*

*fukks broad*

*while he was gone, his wife called his office 13 times and his cell 26*

*wife drives up to his job and waits for her husband for 2 hours then goes home*

*he drives home*

*walks through the door*

husband: whew baby, i had a rough day at work"

wife: couldn't have been that rough. you took a 3 hour lunch. where was you at for 3 hours in the middle of the day nikka?

husband: :yeshrug::manny:

*argument ensues*

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nope, the answer is Women dont get caught up in the moment of cheating , 90% of the time i seen guys get caught cheating is because they get caught in the moment with the "other" girl they do some dumb shyt like go out with her right around where they live, bring her over to his apartment, let the girl catch feelins for him/ catch feelings for the girl

Cheating women? 90% of the time. They fukk you and leave, dont wanna hear from you and arent interested in more.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Nope, the answer is Women dont get caught up in the moment of cheating , 90% of the time i seen guys get caught cheating is because they get caught in the moment with the "other" girl they do some dumb shyt like go out with her right around where they live, bring her over to his apartment, let the girl catch feelins for him/ catch feelings for the girl

Cheating women? 90% of the time. They fukk you and leave, dont wanna hear from you and arent interested in more.

Sounds like my nikka Steve McNair...

Women also have the ability to justify to themselves why they're doing it. I happened to catch this show called "Unfaithful" on Oprah's network (I know, I know, LOL :manny:) that documents cheating. This one Asian broad stepped out on her dude with someone she worked with. She justified it because she had a better "connection" with the work dude than her husband. Ironically, the husband said that during the time that she was messing around, she was also coming home and giving him the best sex he'd ever had with her, so he had no idea she was running around. The only reason old girl stopped was cause she found out that the side dude had a couple other jumpoffs too, and she didn't feel "special" anymore... :pachaha::shaq::russ::lolbron:

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
The answer is the male Ego

Just like you touched on. Males are always going to think they are putting it down.

I agree. A lot of dudes get cocky wit it like "i got this" and they end up slippin up somewhere down the line. Like someone said above, women got the details and memory on lock

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I can only speak for myself cell phones, emails, and FB/MS messages have been my downfall. (like crimson said for egotistical reasons)

women dont usually keep a momento of their transgressions.

Me on the other hand :sadbron:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
dudes have nothing to fear when cheating realistically so they usually don't go WAY out of there way to hide it

a woman knows if she is caught cheating she could die(has happened) ppl in her family could die (has happened) and the dude she fukked could die (has happened)