What Makes Trevor Lawrence The Clear Cut #1 Overall Pick?

killacal

Banned
Daps
You following me around now? Go blow a camel
This cac crying like a bytch cuz his middle school fitting in jokes don't work:laff:

Do your people a favor and off yourself, so no more men in your bloodline have to play this game of being a man you oh so clearly struggle with
:unimpressed:

I hope ya moms catches skin cancer this summer after she beats covid :unimpressed:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Go blow a camel
Screen-Shot-2013-07-25-at-10.14.30-AM-300x198.png

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
He's white and what he did his freshman year.

I just think it's funny how they ignore his shoulder(non throwing one) and his weight of 213 at 6'6. They brush it off as no big deal, yet if he was black they would be screaming he's so underweight and is he injury prone.

My order is

Fields
Wilson
Lawrence
Jones

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
He's white and what he did his freshman year.

I just think it's funny how they ignore his shoulder(non throwing one) and his weight of 213 at 6'6. They brush it off as no big deal, yet if he was black they would be screaming he's so underweight and is he injury prone.

My order is

Fields
Wilson
Lawrence
Jones

Haven't seen you post in a long time.:pachaha:.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He was hyped as a HS prospect, but not substantially more than anybody else that's in that Luck, Kyler Murray, Hackenberg tier (only a few points higher than Fields as a recruit).

The problem came in that he just yanked the job from Kelly, took this elite program that was woefully underperforming compared to when Deshaun had, to even higher highs, and basically raped the most hyped Bama team/QB maybe ever

If he flops after going head to head with Tua, probably an entirely different situation. Then you factor in him winning like 21 straight, never losing in the regular season as the full time starter, he fulfilled the level of "Golden Boy" NFL hype better than any college star in recent memory.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I myself think Luck was a better prospect coming out, mainly bc Luck doesn't have a substantial back log of meh performances when playing in unideal situations. His second year was worse than Jameis's (which was fairly maligned), he should've lost to OSU and didn't even compete with Burrow, and it rarely even gets talked about