what makes someone a simp?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There are different forms of simping. The ones mentioned here where a male or female goes beyond out of their way doing things to impress someone they don't really know or have reached that level in their relationship to be doing such things.

But there are also many simps on the internet that will never meet the woman they simp to. Like all the dudes on instagram and other social media sites gassing these chicks up and thirsting over them. Or men who side with women no matter what, call them queens even though her past shows otherwise, he believes women can do no wrong and that they are all sweet angels.

Men who attack another man in public for hitting another woman is a simp too. There's nothing wrong with breaking up the fight and calling the police, but trying to be superman and save her is simping.

Telling a stripper that she deserves better, and that she don't deserve to be dancing on poles and that you'll take care of her is simping.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simpin is giving something of value to another person when they dont or haven't shown that they deserve it and dont respect it. Be it attention, money, time or other. I've definitely walked a thin line when it comes to this and women I actually feel like deserve it.

Being nice isn't simping unless its here on the coli.

As someone with the brand of the simp here, I can say I've always put women on a bit of a pedestal (thanks mom and sis's!) but just like anyone else they have to shown they appreciate whatever it is I'm dealing out. I had to make a conscious effort to remind myself that every women isn't innocent. In reality I know this, but when you are raised to treat women with the utmost respect its much easier to simp or get dangerously close.

I'm really just a nice guy, the things I do for a woman I'd do for a guy. I USE to give women too many chances though, and that was my biggest down fall personally.

So much truth.

:mjcry:

:salute: