what makes a sick rhyme scheme

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
come on man stop trolling ak every time i make a thread that ain't about rhyme schemes how come u or anybody else never responed to them

if u want me to to " tone " it down on rhyme schemes respond to the other threads.

fam, how am i trolling? I respect your love for lyricism, but you are borderline annoying now, no disrespect. We saw the same shyt on sohh, 10 threads a day about rhyme schemes, it gets ridiculous after a while now.

I already replied to you in pm's, i'm not going to post in every single thread you make about rhymes, nope.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
fam, how am i trolling? I respect your love for lyricism, but you are borderline annoying now, no disrespect. We saw the same shyt on sohh, 10 threads a day about rhyme schemes, it gets ridiculous after a while now.

I already replied to you in pm's, i'm not going to post in every single thread you make about rhymes, nope.

well if u want to me stop making threads about " rhyme schemes " then respond to my other threads or shut up no disrespect.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Every time I see one of the Rhyme Kings threads this is what comes to mind:

timthumb.php

Much like Charlie Brown stepping up to kick, you click on one of his threads hoping, praying, pleading, begging that it will be different, that some sense will be made, yet deep down in your heart of hearts you already know the end result.

There is some macabre fascination attached to it I guess.