what makes a sick rhyme scheme

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
Ice Cube is a prime example of completely watering down his style because he chose to switch to multi's. He shoulda stayed with that trusty reliable 1--2--1--2. Like Too Short for example. People dont understand that Nas is doing the reverse; he's dropping the multi's in favor of the 1--2

and what is 1--2--1--2

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
what can u tell me about rhyme scheme that i don't already know.
Everything, but you don't listen and you think you're already right so there's no point in anyone trying to explain shyt. You take poetical dictionary definitions and dot understand them, then apply your misunderstanding to hip hop songs, missing wildly obvious multis or bolding words that don't rhyme at all as If they are part of the rhyme.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
Everything, but you don't listen and you think you're already right so there's no point in anyone trying to explain shyt. You take poetical dictionary definitions and dot understand them, then apply your misunderstanding to hip hop songs, missing wildly obvious multis or bolding words that don't rhyme at all as If they are part of the rhyme.

ok then teach me then since i don't know about rhyme schemes or multis

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like nas's rhyme style because it's so unorthodox.

but really what makes a rhyme dope is what your saying and how you say it.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
yo on the real fam. I'm worried for you. Do you ever think about anything else to post? it's starting to feel like we are being trolled or something.

You either flip every thread into "rhyme schemes" or you make 10 threads a day about the topic.

c'mon man. You doing too much.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
ok then teach me then since i don't know about rhyme schemes or multis
I've already done it back when you were pm'ing cats on the other site, I think you even hit me up on msn about it and I schooled you then, along with lots Of other people back then.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
yo on the real fam. I'm worried for you. Do you ever think about anything else to post? it's starting to feel like we are being trolled or something.

You either flip every thread into "rhyme schemes" or you make 10 threads a day about the topic.

c'mon man. You doing too much.

come on man stop trolling ak every time i make a thread that ain't about rhyme schemes how come u or anybody else never responed to them

if u want me to to " tone " it down on rhyme schemes respond to the other threads.