Send a couple kites to my people in jail
Think about this when you readin' your mail
These nikkaz be eager to tell...

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
to me what makes a sick rhyme scheme is internal rhyming end rhyming and begining rhyming and multi's

the million dollar question is would you prefer a complicated rhyme scheme that really doesnt say much or a simple rhyme scheme that says a lot? You cant really have it both ways.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you don't compromise the integrity of the lyrics with whatever scheme youre using then its dope. you have some rappers (cory gunz, etc...) who are cool with the patterns but what they are actually saying is 1000% gibberish. a dope delivery and dope lyrics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rhyme schemes. most people base how they feel about a rapper on delivery and what they're saying, rhyme schemes only matter to an extremely tiny percentage of people. the average fan don't listen for that.

when Canibus first came out he wasn't really crazy with the patterns, yet everybody thought he was the illest rapper since Nas hit.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
the million dollar question is would you prefer a complicated rhyme scheme that really doesnt say much or a simple rhyme scheme that says a lot? You cant really have it both ways.
You can have intricate, complex rhyme schemes that say a lot and ou can have simple ones that don't say shyt (see a gang of Lil Wayne songs)

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
7vyOZ.png
:huhldup:

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
if you don't comprimise the integrity of the lyrics with whatever scheme youre using then its dope. you have some rappers (cory gunz, etc...) who are cool with the patterns but what they are actually saying is 1000% gibberish. a dope delivery and dope lyrics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rhyme schemes. most people base how they feel about a rapper on delivery and what they're saying, rhyme schemes only matter to an extremely tiny percentage of people. the average fan don't listen for that.

when Canibus first came out he wasn't really crazy with the patterns, yet everybody thought he was the illest rapper since Nas hit.

nah i disagree canibus was sick with the patterns.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You can have intricate, complex rhyme schemes that say a lot and ou can have simple ones that don't say shyt (see a gang of Lil Wayne songs)

Ice Cube is a prime example of completely watering down his style because he chose to switch to multi's. He shoulda stayed with that trusty reliable 1--2--1--2. Like Too Short for example. People dont understand that Nas is doing the reverse; he's dropping the multi's in favor of the 1--2