What lifts do you struggle with?

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
pullups :snoop:

started doing negatives/lat pulldowns but shyt aint progressing fast enough :mjcry:

when i couldn't do dips i just needed to hop on the assisted machine my gym has 3 times in one week.. now I'm doing 3 sets of 8 or till failure at the end of my workouts

help me wit my pull-up game brehs :feedme:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

started doing negatives/lat pulldowns but shyt aint progressing fast enough :mjcry:

when i couldn't do dips i just needed to hop on the assisted machine my gym has 3 times in one week.. now I'm doing 3 sets of 8 or till failure at the end of my workouts

Sounds like you're doing it right :yeshrug:

Some shyt just takes awhile. If you can only do one, do that one rep every time you're at the gym....or everytime you walk past the bars.

Gotta agree with most in here.....bench is my worst as well. I've been able to DL 405 and squat 335 for a couple years.....and I JUST hit 225 on bench.

My problem is that I never lift with a partner and hate asking random dudes for a spot. Should get over that I suppose

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bench press shyt is fukking irritating all my other lifts seem to go up weekly lol fukking bench either goes down for reps or stays the same :mjcry:

On a cut now and when I was 220 I hit 225 for 15 and hit 315 for one

Down to 205 now and my bench for 225 is at 9 and I don't even know what my max is any more and don't want to know :sadcam:

But when I bulk back up in the fall and winter my bench gonna be crazy :blessed:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
MOHP are a muffuka to progress on especially strict style pressing (no leg drive/ push press flex) overhead.

Oh yea Bench Press is another one, progress is never fukking linear in comparison to other big lifts.

I'm convinced in order to have a GOOD heavy ass bench session you need to make sure you drink Unicorns milk & sniff pre workout before bed & make sure you get them 8 hours + your Chi/Zen life bar gotta be full coupled with a positive horoscope read that day otherwise its a wrap beyond 2PPS on the bench:ufdup:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Pullups are hella dependent on body weight too. U making good progress though and doing them often.... not really much more u can do but eat and sleep

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I usually do them weighted to for 5x5 and then a drop set to general failure at body weight. Seems to help.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Have to be squats for me. I'm moving up in weights every so often, but it's slower than my other lifts. I was the typical leg day skipper for years before I decided to do a full body routine, so my leg strength is behind my upper body.

Surprised to see so many struggle with the bench press. I really think it's a mental hurdle to jump with benching. Years ago I would struggle to do 225. Once I surpassed it, and got over that mental part, I've been able to do more reps and add more weight every few weeks.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Getting comfy with 225 has helped, but for me bench is by far the hardest gaining lift, and the first to go if I'm sick or in a deficit or w/e. Like right now I'm 2 months deep in a cut, lat pulldowns/chins are where they were (or even a little higher), squats are down 10lbs, shoulder press is about level, bench is down like 15 lbs. Bench feels the heaviest too. Its bizarre

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
incline bench. I dont have a problem with it...but its hard getting past 195 for reps.

Same way I feel about flat dumbbell press. If I do the flat dumbbell press first...i can crank out weights...but if I do it second in the workout, its damn near impossible for me to go over 75 lbs

everything else i'm laughing.

Deadlifts :blessed:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Shoulder press has been a bytch esp with my left arm