What kinda thread exposes the most cacs????

What kinda thread exposes the most cacs????

• Total voters

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I hit political, but not like the major political threads but ones about really really fringe alt-right characters.

"How can you say that! I've been a faithful listener of Billy Bob McGilveran and his 'Voice of the Appalachians' radio show since 1999 and he's never had anything against Black people, he just acknowledges the societally destructive effects of immigration and race-mixing."

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Cultural. It's amazing how white people can have a voyeuristic obsession with us and still get shyt wrong. Confuse celebrities. I was watching a John Wick 3 trailer reaction as soon as Halle Berry shows up "OMG! It's Beyonce, I love her!" or call an R&B singer a rapper.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
[
Famous black killing threads, specifically when police kills unarmed black people and it’s stickied.

Crime threads

Trump threads

any topic talking about black people coming together and empowering our selves

Rogan threads

In addition to these I'll add, Tariq threads really brings them out.

All in the thread calling him our daddy, snake oil sales man, or saying shyt like idk why y'all fukk with him.

Eastwoodjones

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Worth, TX
Culture, but basically anytime black ppl are happy and content without cacs they come in:

Black history - “Well, actually...”
Black love - “It doesn’t matter who you love”
Black pride - “I don’t know why y’all care about that so much”
Black excellence - *derails thread*

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Cultural. It's amazing how white people can have a voyeuristic obsession with us and still get shyt wrong. Confuse celebrities. I was watching a John Wick 3 trailer reaction as soon as Halle Berry shows up "OMG! It's Beyonce, I love her!" or call an R&B singer a rapper.
This is a good one!!

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sports- dudes who love or always hype white players. Not gonna say always but if a dude says anything about true shooting percentage or any of that crap:mjpls:

Race-People who want all the facts. Yes knowing all facts can be important but sometimes these people will stick out.

Regional posters- if you diss a place with a large black population, you’re suspect. That includes countries, cities, coasts, whatever. I see a lot of southern pride posters which never makes sense to me (just like northern pride).I mean, some is legitimate (HARLEM!!) but some :mjpls:. Obviously trying to separate black people.

Anti marriage dudes are suspect but I can’t really say all are white. It’s just, black love should be the goal.

If you mention ADOS or whatever, you get blocked. Any gay shyt, you get blocked. White (male or female) worship, you get blocked:pacspit:.

I have a lot of posters on ignore :mjpls:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao this!! so much this. :mjlol:

Dap+Rep

This the exact reason why even started posting, i had been lurking for a while after i joined but 1 day peeped some obvious undercover cac in 1 of those Ancient pharaohs threads spreading misinformation so i started posting just to go@him.

There is not a white man alive that can sit idly by when black people are talking about Ancient Egyptians being black, they will always find a way to try to shut that shyt down. And if you really wanna make them show themselves start talking about how the Ancient Israelites were black to:banderas:o

There's one Impostor/fake Israeli who actually stated they were they were his people-ie Sephardim!? When he didn't even get called out I realised he must be connected with the mods:a very disappointing conclusion.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao this!! so much this. :mjlol:

Dap+Rep

This the exact reason why even started posting, i had been lurking for a while after i joined but 1 day peeped some obvious undercover cac in 1 of those Ancient pharaohs threads spreading misinformation so i started posting just to go@him.

There is not a white man alive that can sit idly by when black people are talking about Ancient Egyptians being black, they will always find a way to try to shut that shyt down. And if you really wanna make them show themselves start talking about how the Ancient Israelites were black too:banderas:
Look at this thread that was just made.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/4-000-year-old-painting-unearth-in-egytian-tomb.704475/

:mjlol: Cac couldn't help himself.