What kinda thread exposes the most cacs????

What kinda thread exposes the most cacs????

• Total voters

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
History threads.

Ancient Egypt was a black African nation.

lmao this!! so much this. :mjlol:

Dap+Rep

This the exact reason why even started posting, i had been lurking for a while after i joined but 1 day peeped some obvious undercover cac in 1 of those Ancient pharaohs threads spreading misinformation so i started posting just to go@him.

There is not a white man alive that can sit idly by when black people are talking about Ancient Egyptians being black, they will always find a way to try to shut that shyt down. And if you really wanna make them show themselves start talking about how the Ancient Israelites were black too:banderas:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any Logic thread in the Booth. People rate that swaggerless cac all the time.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
y’all need a ‘hand confirmation’ thread...it’s helps to identify race and/or gender

a good ole selfie/proof thread. :mjgrin:

lol i once made a "post your baby picture" thread since i know most people are scared af to post their current pic on here, i figured a baby pic was the only harmless way to see who's really black on here, and scared cacs were still juelzin/avoiding. :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol i once made a "post your baby picture" thread since i know most people are scared af to post their current pic on here, i figured a baby pic was the only harmless way to see who's really black on here, and scared cacs were still juelzin/avoiding. :mjlol:

asking them to post their hand is the simplest request yet you’d be surprised how many of them duck it tho...the funniest tho be the ones who will take 2-3 days to post a grainy ass pic of “their” hand...knowing damn well they took a pic of some random ass person hand lmao...and truth be told I have no problems w/ posters admitting to being white and just chilling...no need for them to lie just to kick it