What kinda thread exposes the most cacs????

What kinda thread exposes the most cacs????

• Total voters

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:jbhmm:Hmmm

Well I was searching up sum old threads I posted in and I came across a thread about Hannibal being a black man. And u can just tell that thread made cacs angry as hell:mjlol:(cacs that I never seen b4 jut coming out the woodwork) soooo i'm kinda leaning towards History threads lol

But those others tho:ohhh:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
mad at hannibal? lol

i don't understand that about white folks sometimes, why does it make them so upset when black people either acknowledge their historical accomplishments or simply celebrate their culture in a public arena? like i remember some of these ofays legit heated at the black panther movie and how excited black people were for it. they have so much representation it's not funny, are they that insecure that it makes them mad when they're momentarily excluded? it's real wild to me

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
mad at hannibal? lol

i don't understand that about white folks sometimes, why does it make them so upset when black people either acknowledge their historical accomplishments or simply celebrate their culture in a public arena? like i remember some of these ofays legit heated at the black panther movie and how excited black people were for it. they have so much representation it's not funny, are they that insecure that it makes them mad when they're momentarily excluded? it's real wild to me
Yes they are that insecure lol