What kinda blunts y'all smokin?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I only smke once every month or two, but when I do I'm using that real natural leaf

In Florida they call a fanta leaf, and I think they call it fronto in NY. They call it grabba in Jamaica. It's all the same shyt though. Its's a big ass natural leaf, which you can cut to any size to roll any size blunt you want. It's basically a Backwood, but all natural. On top of that, the whole leaf is $3 or $4, at least it is in Florida. I haven't found them in Atlanta yet, but I haven't looked for them. You usually find them in Jamaican or West Indian spots.

You have to keep these in a plastic bag, or they will dry up on you quick, but it's pretty much the cheapest and most natural way of smoking blunts. These are a must if you like Backwoods.

I jus got some grabbas from the store it was 2 dollars for 2 leafs

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Nah youngin zig zags are great. Cigar paper is too thick zigs paper is thin and I can roll 2 from just one tube. And they only $0.99 a pack. Been my go to for years now.

I don't know how yall smoke them harsh ass backwoods :scusthov:
U smoke blunt wraps but dnt like woods :scust:

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I usually smoke out of dutch cigarillos. I bought a green white owl yesterday and that shyt would not stick. Had me frustrated trying to re-roll it.:scust:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
white owls usually because they come in that "stay fresH" sealed pack. some blunts be coming out crusty as fukk if they don't have that nice seal/packaging