Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
zz_straight_paper.gif

All I smoke with is zig zags

Great alternative choice
I fukk with royals on the obscure side when I need a change.

When, i'm on some need ten blunts for the low, though.
a nikka going to the show, though

I can't find a pic to link on the net.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I smoke the blues when I cant get the black. I smoke the black because theyre the most neutral/least artificially flavored of all the flavors. Theyre just, plain.
Those green ones just horrible my dude. They do everything wrong. Burn ,taste, every damn thing

Dawg, green burn the longest by standard of any leaf style blunt.
even if it is a green paper styled like a leaf blunt.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
def the games... the break up like paper blunts but smoke like leaves... and everytime i walk in, i swear i see a new color... also they was the first with the resealable foil bag.... i swear whoever made these, took all of our blunt smoking wishes and put them all into one product :blessed:

Game is Garcia Vega buying out game and getting luxury hood on us with the blunts.

Art Barr

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Scust. Look like blunt wraps :scusthov:

Nah youngin zig zags are great. Cigar paper is too thick zigs paper is thin and I can roll 2 from just one tube. And they only $0.99 a pack. Been my go to for years now.

I don't know how yall smoke them harsh ass backwoods :scusthov:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Nah youngin zig zags are great. Cigar paper is too thick zigs paper is thin and I can roll 2 from just one tube. And they only $0.99 a pack. Been my go to for years now.

I don't know how yall smoke them harsh ass backwoods :scusthov:
Lol @ youngin. I'm very familiar with zig zags, I have a joint roller by zig zags but besides their white boys, their wraps are trash. Their just like blunt wraps and taste like waffles when it burns. I can't stand that artificial ass taste

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ youngin. I'm very familiar with zig zags, I have a joint roller by zig zags but besides their white boys, their wraps are trash. Their just like blunt wraps and taste like waffles when it burns. I can't stand that artificial ass taste

Lol to each his own I suppose I can't fukk with cigars no more

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm smokin a swisher now...I been on these the past few days I forgot how good these shyts smoke

I'm a leaf man tho...1882s backwoods grabba leafs

That or Dutch palmas
I fukk with dutch masters. the chocolate flavor are the best ones.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
When i do smoke a blunt, i go for the Pineapple or white grape WHITE OWL. they so fukking easy to use to make an extendo blunt out of.

15%2B-%2B1

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
I only smke once every month or two, but when I do I'm using that real natural leaf

QB52-Fronto_Darker.jpg

In Florida they call a fanta leaf, and I think they call it fronto in NY. They call it grabba in Jamaica. It's all the same shyt though. Its's a big ass natural leaf, which you can cut to any size to roll any size blunt you want. It's basically a Backwood, but all natural. On top of that, the whole leaf is $3 or $4, at least it is in Florida. I haven't found them in Atlanta yet, but I haven't looked for them. You usually find them in Jamaican or West Indian spots.

You have to keep these in a plastic bag, or they will dry up on you quick, but it's pretty much the cheapest and most natural way of smoking blunts. These are a must if you like Backwoods.