What is your favorite video game song of all time?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
favorite of all time is hard to pick. that's like asking who my GOAT rapper is, the top 3-5 is locked but the order changes at times. a couple of my favorites tho are

i love that slow piano roll style. sounds like heaven to my ears:wow:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
One song?

Probably "One-Winged Angel" from Final Fantasy VII. :ehh:

Either that or the Final Boss theme from Sonic 2 where you're fighting the giant Robotnik robot or this random song I heard in "The Neverhood" on PC. Been whistling it for years and never know what it's called.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
One song?

Probably "One-Winged Angel" from Final Fantasy VII. :ehh:

Either that or the Final Boss theme from Sonic 2 where you're fighting the giant Robotnik robot or this random song I heard in "The Neverhood" on PC. Been whistling it for years and never know what it's called.

:salute:

Mine too. So epic and fitting for that whole final fight.

Have you seen this?

:banderas:

A runner up for me would be Simple and Clean or Sanctuary from the Kingdom Hearts games.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
:salute:

Mine too. So epic and fitting for that whole final fight.

Have you seen this?

:banderas:

A runner up for me would be Simple and Clean or Sanctuary from the Kingdom Hearts games.

So epic....so beautiful... :mjcry:

I used to keep a live instrumental version in my gym playlist. Might have to re-download it.

Reverie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RVA
Maaan, this is hard for me to decide...

From my favorite game and franchise of all time.

From my favorite Final Fantasy game and one that broke my damn heart. Everytime I hear this song and see the ending of the game I cry :mjcry:

My favorite fighting game character/bae.

This is one of my favorite bosses/villains of all time, plus Nobuo Uematsu is a god. If you heard the story about how he composed the song in pieces and put them together as a puzzle, you'll be amazed at how Uematsu does what he does. That was one of the most epic final bosses I've ever played.

One of the best fighting games of all time.

I wanna say the entire Tekken 3 soundtrack is one of the best soundtracks I have ever heard. It's a fond memory of my childhood and one of the first FG's I've ever played. Here's my favorite Tekken character's theme.

Rival Schools is my favorite dormant franchise and the first FG I played. This theme will forever be in my head.

Mega Man 2 is the GOAT game with a great soundtrack. Dr. Wily and the boss rush was legitimately hard, still with a great soundtrack.

Kingdom Hearts 2, enough said.

The most lit GTA game and still my favorite of the series. CJ :blessed:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Impossible to pick ONE. Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, Castlevania, Contra, Batman (NES), Zelda, TMNT: The Arcade Game :whew:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Im posting my top 3

"The Black wind Howls"

I fukks with the remix heavy but the original gets love too:salute: