What is your favorite video game song of all time?

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I know the shyt was plagiarized but it still go hard

I always fukked wit this too

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

The only water stage in a videogame where I didn't mind how many times I died, the music was too good.

Them goddamned steps...and I talked/walked/pressed EVERYTHING I could on each floor too.

If I ever build a house, I'm having this shyt play on a loop throughout the entrance and hall. shyt's too good.

shyt used to have me lowkey wishing I could go to school as cool as that. Play cards, fight monsters get paid.

Chill shyt to get high to, whole soundtrack was piff.

Dude did his thing with the entire soundtrack, but this stage stuck with me along with Fight Alkaiser and The Cygnus theme.

Nice piece they had running throughout the entire game. Wish the new games would go back to making it's own musical piff like this, but then again...the remaster/reboot of 2 might bring something similar. One can hope.

As much as I loved the forest theme in Zelda Ocarina of time, it could never take the place of this piff.

When my nikka found out he ain't a real tadpole.:mjcry:

:wow:I remember back in the day before Youtube was even a thing, I used to just pop this in my Xbox and let it play. Awesome music, awesome game.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
really hard to find a favorite one but since the one im about to post popped in my head first then I guess this would be it

Daps

shyt was so lit for an opening stage. Makes me feel like I'm in Tokyo getting real nasty at some nightclub - hungry for sushi and shyt :takedat:

Perfectly captures the essence of the level/game.