What is your expectations for sports games next gen???

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dudes were really saying the pre-draft mode and summer league was too much in MyPlayer in NBA 2K11, but, okay with this dumb ass, slow ass, simple ass, derivative ass story modes in every year

:mindblown:

I don't play MyCareer, now because I remember loading in, and just hitting "Play Game" and BOOM, you're in the game

Now, it's loading up the Park, going to practice, loading up th elocker room, shootaround, Keny and nem, AND THEN THE DAMN GAME
My Career was the only thing I played back in NBA 2K10. I loved making a version of myself that can actually play ball:russ:. That and franchise mode. I did the same thing with Madden, MLB The Show, and the old WWF , WCW games.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
NIKKA......just finished playing the Rose Bowl against Washington with my Huskers. :wow:

I will NEVER stop playing THAT, OR playing NCAA Basketball 10. Never. Not even when they come to the new platforms.
I remember dominating with The Buffalo Bisons and dominating the ACC every year :russ:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I feel U. I took GSU from the Sunbelt to the SEC over the course of 10 yrs, or so.

Won the National Title yr 3 and every yr since then cept for a yr ago. Bama beat me in the SEC Championship game.

After all these yrs. That shyt is still fun.
Dudes still play NCAA 14. They got mods and shyt now. Updated rosters, jerseys, etc

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i just want a soccer game that excites me again (don't really care about other sports games,maybe nba)
don't know what it would take,but those PS2 pro evo games were magical.
i wanna feel like playing PES 2 for the first time on PS2

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
That we will get an updated NCAA

That i wont buy any version of madden or 2k

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Next-Gen will have updated rosters, some new gameplay feature that nobody wants, more premium shyt to pay for, and a crazy tech demo that looks nothing like the actual game.....

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Won’t be much different. In they current stance both madden and 2k are good games. I don’t play myplayer all I don’t care about the vc. Hopefully 2k expands its online franchise and ea gets better at it also.

It’s a lot of trash gamers who think these games are bad but it’s really them that’s bad. It is what it is.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Games been the exact same.. They'd have to rebuild from the ground up and nobody doing that. Even the modes been the same forever. Same options and dumb team moves and dumb AI and exploits and animations.... They add the bare minimum changes and fixes and call it a 59.99 upgrade. Until they go in and change things top to bottom, we will continue putting out the same ass wishlists, which nothing gets fixed, just higher resolution and the same game

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
VR in sports games could be dope. Like if my player was in VR.