-protein powder/fruit/veggie smoothies.
-red wine(antioxidants)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
African Black soap (the kind that comes in this big block below, a simple moisturizer with sunscreen, and every now and then I'll do a chemical peel (I have salicylic and lactic acid, but have only used the former). I started using this regimen years ago when I moved to a new city and my face went crazy. It works well.
M-S520-3pound.jpg
I used some black soap on my face a day or 2 ago and I woke up super oily. Tried it again and an hour later I looked like a grease ball. Normally my skin is dry and flaky so I don't know what happened. Works well on my body though, just not sure what it was doing to my face :disappointed:

Meadow

celestial cyborg
Daps
honey/lemon masks every other day or this specific plant imported from somalia that my mother always has on deck. it's heaven to the skin and works as a toner and exfoliater. morning matifying cream by nivea, daily usage of toner, night time moisturizing cream by nivea. exfoliate 2-3 times a week.

but the major key is silk pillows. let's your shyt breathe properly at night

svCAPBH.jpg

Daps
mane I just do whatever with whatever I have in the house, like occasionally do a tightening with egg whites if I feel insecure about my faces firmness, or a castor oil mask if I'm worried about wrinkles. I sometimes do a shea butter/coffee/sugar scrub which is a miracle for smoothness.
I think I hit a stride lately though, I made a mist out of nyphea cerulea/wild dagga water (feels like heaven on my hair too), that I use after that Biore pore cleanser, and I follow it up with a mix of rose water, cedarwood oil and witch hazel. Then I moisturize with castor oil on areas where I want to avoid wrinkles and then shea butter/ylang ylang oil mix. :whew: