What is your daily skin care regime?

Valkcross

Banned
Daps
im thinking about buying exfoliant creams, beauty masks, and sun screens. u girls?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
hwthumb.asp

764302270348.jpg

I want to try their CC cream for the spf

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'm trying to get my perma tan removed because I have un even skin tone. Have you ever used some sort of chemical peeler?
Nope, I can't help you there. I don't like to use anything too strong on my skin.

I've seen someone talk about chemical peels before but I don't remember if it was here or LSA. You can do a search. It might've been in the beauty thread that's stickied

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Nope, I can't help you there. I don't like to use anything too strong on my skin.

I've seen someone talk about chemical peels before but I don't remember if it was here or LSA. You can do a search. It might've been in the beauty thread that's stickied
Most likely lsa.

I use alaffia black soap, and simple skincare light moisturizer.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I just went to my derm. this week. I have a new regimen.

I wash my face with a brush and cetaphil in the morning, then put on the klaron lotion that he gave me, then I put on my coppertone sunscreen.

At night, I wash my face with my hands or a brush and cetaphil, then I wait until my face is completely dry to put on the .01% retin a that I was perscribed, then I wait until that dries to put on emu oil or cerave moisturizer.

I also exfoliate my lips with my face brush and put emu oil (sometimes castor oil or vitamin e oil) on my eyebrows, edges, and eyelashes every night. I use emu oil on my lips at night.

Last edited:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
I'm trying to get my perma tan removed because I have un even skin tone. Have you ever used some sort of chemical peeler?

Vitamin C peels and vitamin c serum. Retin a may help (you need a perscription for that. I think some places sell it online though). AHA, lactid acid peels, and glycolic peels should help too.

You must use a sunscreen if you use those products or get chemical peels.