What is your current Bank Account Balance? (Be Real)

Current Bank account Status

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You're doing a bit better than me. I got my bank calling and emailing me because I'm $47 overdrawn on my checking account and I'm not supposed to be able to do that. And .26 in my savings since I drew from that to make a big purchase all at once.

I would recommend Mint but the mobile app and the web app are so spotty for me. Has it been any better for you guys?

I personally have no problem with it, especially after setting up each budget, it's glorious.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Currently got $2368 in cash in my safe..savings from last year plus my new savings this year, my hobby Is saving cash.

20160323_175344.jpg

And $8,200 savings and currently $528 in checking..just paid bills

Last edited:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
You guys that have over 10K to your name, what do you do for a living? I wish I could save like that. I just can't. The struggle is real over here. I have about 4 grand to my name. And I've got a struggle credit card with a 5 thousand dollar limit.

:mjcry:

Be greatful for what you have loser, there are people in countries that live on 40 cents a week....smh you nikkas make me sick.:what:

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
savings-$3k
checking-$2.5k

everything else is frozen until retirement/emergencies...

:dame:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
You guys that have over 10K to your name, what do you do for a living? I wish I could save like that. I just can't. The struggle is real over here. I have about 4 grand to my name. And I've got a struggle credit card with a 5 thousand dollar limit.

:mjcry:
Live within your means, don't spend a lot money on useless things (clothes, jewelry, etc), and make sure your budget is right. I would have more but i take care of my mother who lives with me and family members that are going through things, so what i have is good for what i make.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
View media item 7792
Need to learn how to save better.

What I was doing and am going to start doing again is I find an amount that I can spend off of until I get paid again.

It works out to Paycheck - Bills - Realistic Spending = Savings

That equation works out better if you're willing to not touch your savings when you run out of your spending money. It actually fukked me up doing that.

It also helps not to have your savings at the same bank as, if you're in the US, it'll take at least 3 days to transfer the money usually.

Conversely though, it can be a lifesaver if both accounts are with the same bank because if you need that money to go along with your other money, transfer is instant.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
We talking credit cards too:youngsabo:

Checking: 167.40:damn:
Credit cards: about 12000 available:steviej:

Catch me next month, savings and checking gonna be on fleek.