What is the 'Yellowstone' Universe?? No Spoilers..

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The family supposed to be righteous because they want to preserve the land and keep the culture of the state the same.

Besides putting people on that train ride I'm sure they've broken a few laws but the system is usually rigged in their favor.
Aint no money in killing ppl

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did not steal the land.they bought it from someone else who took the land by force.

:snoop:

I love how y’all address only a piece of the post…. First of all, I SAID WHITE FOLKS are viewed as heroes when they really are the villains… You admitted that WHITE FOLKS took the land and the Dutton’s ancestors(who are WHITE FOLKS) knowingly bought stolen land and have been using underhanded and deadly tactics to build enough influence to expand and capitalize off the land financially without being interrupted…..

daemonova

Daps
:snoop:

I love how y’all address only a piece of the post…. First of all, I SAID WHITE FOLKS are viewed as heroes when they really are the villains… You admitted that WHITE FOLKS took the land and the Dutton’s ancestors(who are WHITE FOLKS) knowingly bought stolen land and have been using underhanded and deadly tactics to build enough influence to expand and capitalize off the land financially without being interrupted…..
FIrst off they didn't know the natives had the land first before they bought it, did they know natives live in Montana, yes.

But they didn't know the natives live there there.

Second, what's underhanded, you got a gun, I got a gun. In the last episode, Kevin Costner gave that man a gun. That man grabbed a gun and fired.....

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FIrst off they didn't know the natives had the land first before they bought it, did they know natives live in Montana, yes.

But they didn't know the natives live there there.

Second, what's underhanded, you got a gun, I got a gun. In the last episode, Kevin Costner gave that man a gun. That man grabbed a gun and fired.....

What about killing people who "see too much" and want to leave?

daemonova

Daps
1883-poster-570x570.jpeg

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I like it for some reason. Makes Walker different from everybody else. He's an X-Factor.
he was branded before it was a thing. yes he's different. I guess I can't really comment until the end.