What Is The Truth About Turning A Hoe To A Housewife? (UPDATE : NO YOU CANNOT)

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like honest truth...i know a relative of mines who married a slut and hasnt been cheated on for over 20 something years
Then i know another who married a virgin and got cheated on twice and is filing for a divorce.
I know "good girls" that are verbally abusive to dudes they are with , and control the relationship and i know some that are great. I also know a distant friend of mines that is dating a girl that been around and shes been loyal for over a year or so.

I ask this because as i get older the things that made sense as a youngin dont make sense anymore it's like a pandora's box being with a chick you have no idea what she is gonna be like when tied down....i ask this cause im young and you dudes are more experienced but shyt is confusing to me ive seen every of everything almost and i clearly dont know what to believe anymore. Not saying that i wanna wife a hoe, but say i met a girl with some "experience" not a total slut should i disqualify her if she seems cool?

UPDATE : no you cant bruh dont waste your time...falling for a hoe is self harm bruh people dont change my friends,

Last edited:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
It happens.

Too bodies on a chick or guy ||, increases the chance of divorce. The virgin cheating is rare, what is more common is for the slut to cheat.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a woman who sleeps with a hundred men, eats the puss and has had gangbangs done is not someone you wife. Hoes have emotional baggage and unless you as a super simp is willing to help her address those issues and fix them, then

you share that girl
real talk breh

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
my grandma and your grandma were sittin' by the fire/
my grandma told your grandma "i'm gonna set your flag on fire."/

talkin' 'bout, hey now !

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Women, in general, are in love with the "experience" of the marriage ceremony.

The key is to be lucky enough to tie one down who's at least retired from whoring.....if indeed she was a hoe when/before you met her.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are generalizations, if you come into a relationship with preconceived notions, then you're only causing harm to yourself. Take things a day at a time, and remember that people change over time. Nobody ITT is today who they were 5 years ago.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is the term is dumb for the gate. A housewife is a wife who stays home and take cares of home and kids. Them days are long gone for the most part.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Like honest truth...i know a relative of mines who married a slut and hasnt been cheated on for over 20 something years
Then i know another who married a virgin and got cheated on twice and is filing for a divorce.

lemme take a crack here and say that the first h0e got tired of riding the cock carousel and yearned for love and consistency and found it.

2nd one, got a taste of d!ck, loved it and couldn't get enough.

As soon as i wife up a broad, we finna move out to either malaysia or turkey. Dat combination of islam and modernization got me feeling all kinds of :noah:.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you need more people......
2rzp4s4.gif

1zejpna.gif

34rdauo.gif

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
If nikkas pay attention to a chick when she talk u would have some type of idea about the chick past. it's just the little shyt u hear that make u be like

wee-bey-gif.gif

younger chicks today homie mind is far from marriage.. it's all about there so called career ( for about 40% of them it is ) the other 60% it's about career of internet pics, modeling or looking for a baller

u'll find out later when u get older that the older hoes are the ones that will be looking for batman to save them and there kids cause that hoe life have pass them by and now they want to settle down with any type of dude just so they don't be alone with there cats..

STAY SINGLE BREH