What Is The Root's Thoughts On Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Even though I'm only 20 I was listening to some of his speeches today. He sounds like a lunatic. The guy did tell the truth about Black History, but him going at Mandela the way he did was ehh :scust: So, for my older brehs what were your thoughts on him? Maybe you all can school me on him. Because I don't know much about him. All I really know is he died from a brain aneurysm in 2001.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He was very pro black, very dope, very knowledgeable, kept it 100%....
He wasn't crazy, he was militant

Mandela, unfortunately acted like a fuknikka at times and sold out at other times.......... even his wife said that we shouldn't have looked up to him when he was released from prison.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
One of the greatest and imo the most under appreciated black men to ever life, he spoke with so much passion and truth, you couldn't even deny it, I sadly found out about him after he died :mjcry: I was a lil kid, wish he was still here today, he'd still be young enough to make his presence known in today's society.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
One of the most amazing Black men to ever set foot on planet Earth.
:usure:
youngthugatlanta600x600.jpg

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
from the videos ive seen, dude was an incredible speaker. real articulate too

and as far as his message...it was all true. if you look at history from an objective standpoint he wasnt advocating anything more than evening up, and speaking on truths that people didnt want to acknowledge
:usure:

seems that there are some points you may disagree with.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was an unadulterated/unfiltered Pro-Black Leader:rip: who didn't Bite His Tongue:salute:

...that ETHER:fire: stung everyBODY the wrong way. IMO, within his Vitriol, there were many truths,

wisdom, and gems spewed. One of my favorite GOAT gem from him (paraphrasing): 'why

you think those Bloodsuckers names are GOLDstein, and SILVERberg, cuz THEY've pillage OUR land for centuries':sas2:

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk MANDELA (ask me why)

I had a post on insta praisingKhalid, my friend said 'why you bigging him up, his message was disruptive. he could of packaged it better'

I said, Khalid is a brave man, the bravest. You know full we'd love to get on a stage and yell cracker and white devils but don't have the balls.

He was a great man. The greatest black leader of the 21st century easily