What is the point of clowning men who wife hoes?

lib123

All Star
Daps
I don’t think dudes get clowned just because the woman has a high body count in and of itself. It’s also because they’re signing up to deal with the emotional baggage that usually comes with the high body count. It’s interesting that the emotional baggage aspect which usually comes out in the form of bitterness, unpleasant attitude/vibe and overly argumentative nature due to being used by multiple men in the past isn’t talked about more as far as why many men don't commit to certain women.

Last edited:

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Even hoes aren't proud of their past. Why would a man claim proudly this is my one and only wife, upon whom an army of men has entered. If body count didn't matter to women, they wouldn't lie about it. They know, and we also know it too.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
It's cuz the dudes be putting her on a pedestal and acting like she's so special, while she treats him worse than the other guys.

Obviously you don't know what your girl did in the past but not every girl is the same. Some got little meaningful to offer so them being a hoe makes it worse

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The fundamental question is this:
"Do you believe women are allowed to have character growth? Are they allowed to change how they move as they get older?"

This is where I think a lot of the confusion and anger comes from. It's dudes who are predisposed to think women are always "up to something" and can never be honest. This is why the people who think this way are accused of hating women.

Can a man who used to chase and fukk every attractive woman who looked at him for longer than 2 seconds be allowed to rebrand as a devoted husband and patient father? Or does his past forever close that door and his wife is justified in always accusing him of cheating when he's late from work or has to go on a trip somewhere? Is he allowed to have character development?

The men that wife up the local ho don't know all about how she used to be, or he does and he feels convinced that she isn't that person anymore. He has made peace with the fact that she was a bust down and he himself probably feels that in those days he would've pumped and dumped her himself instead of trying to know her as a person.

For a lot of men here the answer is "no" they don't believe a woman can learn from her past and move differently as she gets older. In their minds the reason she's not getting trains run on her anymore is because she's "too old" and those men who would have been gutting her like a fish aren't checking for her anymore.

Ironically they can never agree on the age where women officially fall off because it's not a thing. Some women fall off in their mid 20s. Some women stay fine into their 40s and 50s. Some women are in their 60s and getting scooped by men young enough to be their children. You had men in here unironically saying they'd smash martha stewart, Angela basset and Helen Mirren back in 2016.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

lib123

All Star
Daps
The fundamental question is this:
"Do you believe women are allowed to have character growth? Are they allowed to change how they move as they get older?"

This is where I think a lot of the confusion and anger comes from. It's dudes who are predisposed to think women are always "up to something" and can never be honest. This is why the people who think this way are accused of hating women.

Can a man who used to chase and fukk every attractive woman who looked at him for longer than 2 seconds be allowed to rebrand as a devoted husband and patient father? Or does his past forever close that door and his wife is justified in always accusing him of cheating when he's late from work or has to go on a trip somewhere? Is he allowed to have character development?

The men that wife up the local ho don't know all about how she used to be, or he does and he feels convinced that she isn't that person anymore. He has made peace with the fact that she was a bust down and he himself probably feels that in those days he would've pumped and dumped her himself instead of trying to know her as a person.

For a lot of men here the answer is "no" they don't believe a woman can learn from her past and move differently as she gets older. In their minds the reason she's not getting trains run on her anymore is because she's "too old" and those men who would have been gutting her like a fish aren't checking for her anymore.

Ironically they can never agree on the age where women officially fall off because it's not a thing. Some women fall off in their mid 20s. Some women stay fine into their 40s and 50s. Some women are in their 60s and getting scooped by men young enough to be their children. You had men in here unironically saying they'd smash martha stewart, Angela basset and Helen Mirren back in 2016.

I think there usually is growth. Most women I know who were big hoes grew out of the hoe phase. But the emotional baggage remains. Many just aren’t pleasant to be around.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No point in clowning either party in my opinion. Let people be happy. I see women from time to time that I’ve had encounters with and they either say hi, or act like they don’t know me in front of their significant other.

I think it comes down to ppl no longer having access to the pumpum no more, that’s when they start talking shyt, in my experience.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Many guys wives have been ran through, but will never kno it. :mjgrin:

My boy married a wholesome church girl but we keep hearing her stories, she used to be a married man's side chick lol
The second sentence contradicts the first one. I guess they will have a way of knowing.

Most dudes don't care about their wives past because they have one too, not because they are clueless doofs.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
You will never truly know your woman's body count, you think she wasnt fukking in her teens,early 20s & right till u guys met:usure:

Many guys wives have been ran through, but will never kno it. :mjgrin:

My boy married a wholesome church girl but we keep hearing her stories, she used to be a married man's side chick lol
A woman's behavior will reveal her body count