What is the point of clowning men who wife hoes?

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
In all seriousness...

Men and Women are not equal period

Women of course u can sleep around as much as men and enjoy sex as much as men, I have no problem with that personally

But there is consequences for your actions women and those actions will never change a large group of men opinions and society opinions about it either

At the end of the day when u 30,35,40,45 and have slept around with a lot of men and people know that and u wonder why no man is taking u serious or considering u for marriage, then it’s best u continue to enjoy different dikks or become a church woman

I know former hoes who complain why they can’t find a good man who want them for marriage

They don’t understand that it’s not only that u received a large number of different dikks, but that tells a nikka there’s something mentally not right with u for a long term partner..

Yeah, there’s a lot of former hoes who got snatched up and living happy, that’s because their dude is either cool with it or don’t even know

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
You men up here have such childish discussions. It’s perfectly acceptable for a woman to be with a man who has been with a lot of women but a women can’t have been with a lot of men unless she’s an awful person.

Most grown folks don’t act like this anymore in 2019.
Men and women dont and will never have the same standards on sex. Deal with it.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I’m convinced that a lot of men on this board don’t talk to women besides their mothers. Ole Bobby Boucher ass cats.

News flash, women like sexual relationships. Just as much as we do. You think that dude who wife’s the hoe is worried about you? No because word to Plies: whenever he needs to get off, she knows how to get him right. He call her my lil buss it baby cause she keep it tight.

I can guarantee you if you were getting women, you would realize that women sleeping around isn’t a bad thing except for lames who want to cry about what the next man is doing.

Even if you are sleeping with a next mans hoe/wife it doesn’t matter bro. You don’t own women. She’s not yours, it’s just your turn.

So when Future says he ain't wifin no thot, that's because he doesn't talk to women beside his mother? :mjgrin::duck:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
So when Future says he ain't wifin no thot, that's because he doesn't talk to women beside his mother? :mjgrin::duck:

Yeah. Mr. I can’t wife no THOT has seven kids with ratchet THOTS. We really splitting hairs here and using Future as an example?

You young dudes in age and mentality will hopefully one day realize that everything in life is an illusion. That love your wishing for from a woman is an illusion. Enjoy life and don’t stress what you can’t control, especially if it’s another mans problem or responsibility.

You know how many happily married couples I see in my comings and goings and I used to beat the stuffing out of they wife’s muffin in the back seat of my car, under the boardwalk, in an empty church, in they Mother’s basement? First thing in my mind is man, that’s a beautiful family right there and everyone is alive and in good health.

When you are older and realize p*ssy isn’t worth the value you place on it, you stop caring about this kind of bullshyt. If any of my bredrin wife’s a hoe, he already knows that. That’s the best that he can do. That’s still my guy and O am going to be there for him as a friend whenever he needs me.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. Mr. I can’t wife no THOT has seven kids with ratchet THOTS. We really splitting hairs here and using Future as an example?

You young dudes in age and mentality will hopefully one day realize that everything in life is an illusion. That love your wishing for from a woman is an illusion. Enjoy life and don’t stress what you can’t control, especially if it’s another mans problem or responsibility.

You know how many happily married couples I see in my comings and goings and I used to beat the stuffing out of they wife’s muffin in the back seat of my car, under the boardwalk, in an empty church, in they Mother’s basement? First thing in my mind is man, that’s a beautiful family right there and everyone is alive and in good health.

When you are older and realize p*ssy isn’t worth the value you place on it, you stop caring about this kind of bullshyt. If any of my bredrin wife’s a hoe, he already knows that. That’s the best that he can do. That’s still my guy and O am going to be there for him as a friend whenever he needs me.

If you were really mature as you say you are then you wouldn't judge people on here with such a raw lens. Here you go giving these hoes you smashed a chance and saying the man they married make a beautiful family but are looking down on all the men on here. "The men on here don't get women" or my favorite "when you get older" which totally undermines the opinions of others on here.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
If you were really mature as you say you are then you wouldn't judge people on here with such a raw lens. Here you go giving these hoes you smashed a chance and saying the man they married make a beautiful family but are looking down on all the men on here. "The men on here don't get women" or my favorite "when you get older" which totally undermines the opinions of others on here.
Look man. I just call it like it is. When you are a grown ass man and your health, mental sanity and finances are what matter most, trivial things like hoes and what they do with their bodies are not constructive points of discussion, especially for black men.

You can carry on about this topic but it still won’t stop men from fukking the same good women and turning them into hoes. Get some and worry about what matters.

Daps
Hmmmm how should I explain this

I think the unfortunate truth is this serves as an indictment of one’s own virility. She’s been on this path since she hit puberty and it’s only when you come around she wants something different. If another man came around at the exact point you met her that has more pull than you would she be singing the same song? Since you don’t have that pull she becomes comfortable laying out her demands to you. This it works for both parties. She gets the ending she probably wouldn’t have with a guy who holds the cards and you get to be with a broad that would have never entertained you before the change of heart (rejection, weight gain, kids etc)