What is the point of clowning men who wife hoes?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most adults these days are child like in mind and still view sex the same way as when they were kids

Somebody gotta wife these hoes
Not gonna be me but i don't give a fukk what the next man do with his dikk

Its like drake having a how for a babymama its a good laugh to roast him because he a superstar and that's just lame shyt but after a while nobody cares

A lot of these nikkaz mamas was hoes or sucked they boss dikk lmao

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Exactly..

The coli is in a dreamland that they going to find a woman who never had sex or only had 1 or 2 partners

If a woman over 25 and isn’t super religious, she had multiple dikks in her life inside her and in her mouth..

Now of course u don’t want a chick who had the whole neighborhood but dudes acting like a woman should wait for them
If you get ass, you KNOW these women are fukking. Go to any college campus. Everyone is fukking.

Women are offered dikk for damn near half their lives by the time they get to 25.

Nikkas be like I don’t want to marry a hoe... lol Nikkas moms was living foul so they don’t want no part of women like that.

Man all women have hoe in them. Them square broads you think you marrying will be a down right hoe for the next man.

Stop worrying about what you can’t control brehs.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I’m convinced that a lot of men on this board don’t talk to women besides their mothers. Ole Bobby Boucher ass cats.

News flash, women like sexual relationships. Just as much as we do. You think that dude who wife’s the hoe is worried about you? No because word to Plies: whenever he needs to get off, she knows how to get him right. He call her my lil buss it baby cause she keep it tight.

I can guarantee you if you were getting women, you would realize that women sleeping around isn’t a bad thing except for lames who want to cry about what the next man is doing.

Even if you are sleeping with a next mans hoe/wife it doesn’t matter bro. You don’t own women. She’s not yours, it’s just your turn.
maaaaan what?!

you completely ignoring what comes with wifing a hoe...bytch sleeping around behind your back, getting pregnant/abortions without your knowledge, complete lack of morals/standards, draining your bank account, etc.

the kind of advice you giving is the reason nikkas get caught up in child support, baby mama drama, set up, etc. Do better, nikka.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If you get ass, you KNOW these women are fukking. Go to any college campus. Everyone is fukking.

Women are offered dikk for damn near half their lives by the time they get to 25.

Nikkas be like I don’t want to marry a hoe... lol Nikkas moms was living foul so they don’t want no part of women like that.

Man all women have hoe in them. Them square broads you think you marrying will be a down right hoe for the next man.

Stop worrying about what you can’t control brehs.

Lotta chicks start smashing by 14, by 25 chick probably done had a few STDs and abortions. America is a cesspool so the best a man can do is get with a chick who has no connection to their past and no digital foot print of whoredome. At least if a chick was a whore in private and made it out without kids or a permanent STDs then you can at least give her the benefit of the doubt that she is organized :francis:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
maaaaan what?!

you completely ignoring what comes with wifing a hoe...bytch sleeping around behind your back, getting pregnant/abortions without your knowledge, complete lack of morals/standards, draining your bank account, etc.

the kind of advice you giving is the reason nikkas get caught up in child support, baby mama drama, set up, etc. Do better, nikka.
Man even if you choose better, remember that a woman is only loyal to how you make her feel. She will never be loyal to you.

I personally refrain from giving grown men advice on relationships. People will do what they want to do.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think there's a reasonable balance to this. I think men are right for not wanting to be with somebody who has been excessively promiscuous. It's nasty, and can be (there are exceptions) a sign of some deep seated mental issues.

Where some men go wrong is when they go to extremes with their delusions about female sexuality. A woman with a healthy sex Drive who may have had a couple of partners throughout her life isn't a ho. That's a normal human being.

But some men resent women for having access to sex and seek to demonize them having any sexual enjoyment outside of themselves. They want to believe that women who are sexual beings are evil or incapable of functioning in other areas of life, which is unrealistic as fukk. Some of the delusional ass shyt I've heard dudes say concerning female sexuality baffles me.

The sex isn't the issue for women. It's the reason WHY they are having the sex. If she has been in a few relationships and reasonably were sexually active within them, that's pretty normal.

But if she is sleeping around excessively, she's probably one or more of the following: a.) gullible and believing every nikka that comes by with a dream, b.) trying to convince herself that she's empowered and needs to compare her sexuality to compete with stereotypes of male sexuality, c.) has no backbone or ability to say no, d.) is a follower and doing shyt to be trendy, e.) might have been sexually abused, f.) doesn't know herself.
Sex isn't about enjoyment for these types, it's about trying to gain control over some area in her life. Believe it or not it's the same with men who are excessively promiscuous as well but that's another topic.

Now there are some chicks who just enjoy exploring their sexuality with multiple partners without underlying trauma. There are more of these types of women than men want to believe exists due to their ego.

But every woman is out here these days trying to delude themselves into thinking they that chick like some idiots when they not really built like that. If I was a man I wouldn't be chompin at the bit to wife these types up either. But keep in mind, tons of men are broken hoes too so it kinda evens out. Also keep in mind that people can learn and change. Just take your time and tread carefully.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’ve only ever considered wifing a woman if she has a body count of 5 or less men.

Anything more is immediately jump off status.

Are there double standards? Yes, for obvious reasons. Is it fair? No, but a lot of things in life aren’t.

I have one I’m seeing in her mid-20s. Educated, pretty, had two long term partners, said she’s slept with three men prior to myself.

You’re right, she could be lying but I’m a good judge of character. I made sure she was in a comfortable space to be honest with her body count but she’s been consistent with her statistics.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Man even if you choose better, remember that a woman is only loyal to how you make her feel. She will never be loyal to you.

I personally refrain from giving grown men advice on relationships. People will do what they want to do.
Nothing but facts in this post.