What is the point of clowning men who wife hoes?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not the fact that she's a hoe. that shyt matters but it doesn't. The way i see it, there's levels to this shyt. Any girl could be a hoe by someone's standards. it's all relative. No one would laugh at a pimp for being with a hoe because he is perceived as having more game than her and being deeper in the game. Same way if say ray j wifed up a black chyna type, no one would laugh cause it's perceived as "he knows what it is...". The reason people laugh at certain dudes wifing up hoes is because they are below the girl on the totem pole as far as the game goes. He's looked at as a mark. it's about her pulling the wool over his eyes. it's never a good look when your girl has more game than you or is more grimey than you :francis:

so yeah, this is why people laugh at these "i'll make her loyal, she changed now" type dudes. You cannot unlearn game. you cannot regain innocence. And a man should never get with a chick who's not more innocent than him. because once a hoe, always a hoe. the best she can do after that is let the hoe spirit in her sleep. but it will never dies and could wake up at anytime...

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean if your home boy dropped 30k for a car with 120k miles on it, you ain't gonna laugh him?

If your riding the bus and don't gotta a car, taking ubers and shyt then you can't say nothin.

And thats 90% of the game right there. Single, broke, lonely, talking shyt on someone who has someone. Even if that someone is very low caliber, very low on the totem pole.

Just shytting on someone's happiness.

nikkas be hungry and look at yo food like " :scust:that shyts nasty"

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
If your riding the bus and don't gotta a car, taking ubers and shyt then you can't say nothin.

And thats 90% of the game right there. Single, broke, lonely, talking shyt on someone who has someone. Even if that someone is very low caliber, very low on the totem pole.

Just shytting on someone's happiness.

nikkas be hungry and look at yo food like " :scust:that shyts nasty"

I mean, I rather be single than with a chick that got gangbanged and ran thru

Just like I rather not eat than be given spoiled food

That's the thing, nothing wrong with being single or hungry.

People debase themselves by accepting anything.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, I rather be single than with a chick that got gangbanged and ran thru

Just like I rather not eat than be given spoiled food

That's the thing, nothing wrong with being single or hungry.

People debase themselves by accepting anything.

So what you're saying is, what someone else eats doesn't make you shyt? Who someone else fukks doesn't make you nut?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
So what you're saying is, what someone else eats doesn't make you shyt? Who someone else fukks doesn't make you nut?

What I am saying people who do things out of lack and need will be given the worst of the worst.

Which is why we laugh at dudes that wife hoes and then act like having someone is better than having no one.

At the end of the day, promiscuous people make terrible partners. We not laughing at him because she fukked 100 people by 24. We laughing at him because he accepted a shyt deal.

Majority of men and women will have less than 10 partners in their lifetime.

If you are tying your financial, legal and mental health to a promiscuous person, that is an L. Marriage is a union of motherfukkers problems. I don't want a slut's problems to be mine.

I would date a thot, I would fukk one, I would hold hands with one, but marry one?

Share bills with one? Have a life with one?

I can do better than that and most people can.

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I’m convinced that a lot of men on this board don’t talk to women besides their mothers. Ole Bobby Boucher ass cats.

News flash, women like sexual relationships. Just as much as we do. You think that dude who wife’s the hoe is worried about you? No because word to Plies: whenever he needs to get off, she knows how to get him right. He call her my lil buss it baby cause she keep it tight.

I can guarantee you if you were getting women, you would realize that women sleeping around isn’t a bad thing except for lames who want to cry about what the next man is doing.

Even if you are sleeping with a next mans hoe/wife it doesn’t matter bro. You don’t own women. She’s not yours, it’s just your turn.

Exactly..

The coli is in a dreamland that they going to find a woman who never had sex or only had 1 or 2 partners

If a woman over 25 and isn’t super religious, she had multiple dikks in her life inside her and in her mouth..

Now of course u don’t want a chick who had the whole neighborhood but dudes acting like a woman should wait for them