What is the most slept on game this gen and why

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
For me, I think it's Goat Simulator 3 (and probably the entire series)

So for those who haven't played it, it's in Gamepass. It plays like GTA,,, very much so
But you're a goat (you can change to other animals or humans) but you gain super powers. So it turns into a saints row type of deal. As a goat you can run up buildings. The abilities you gain are unique. The random missions are fun and not repetitive unlike GTA which can get really repetitive at times (offline at least)

This game is 4 players, has online play I believe.

Is much much deeper story wise than I thought. Graphics are stellar as well. I put thought into this, I've played a ton of games this gen. I don't have a 1b, this is it as the most slept on title this gen (so far) imo

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Weedcraft Inc

You basically sell weed out of startup dens. Build up your clientele and branch out. There’s a nice storyline for it too.

If you like business sim, it’s worth a buy.

Also Cartel Tyc00n, basically the same thing but imagine if Netflix’s Narcos was the premise.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Marvel Midnight Suns

I think a lot of people misunderstood the card elements and immediately wrote it off but I feel like it’s basically an 8 outta 10 persona/fire emblem type game with a marvel theme
The game was amazing, would love for them to do an Xmen game or even a Midnight Suns 2 but alas. :mjcry: