What is the coldest thing you've been told/heard?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
lets see..... it's either:

back when I was still a teen, my boys was joking around about how they think they were conceived. I wouldn't say shyt, so when my mom passed through the living room they asked her.

She was like ":birdman: I was drunk, he was drunk It just happened." Then she walked off.

My boys was like :lupe::ooh::krs::ooh::krs::ooh::krs:

I tried to poker face it, but on the inside, I was like

Star-Trek_zps9e8d6aca.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
was their a point of him saying this? I mean as black males im sure we're all aware of the plight we face in any industry

I think I know what he was trying to say but I remember him having the:smugfavre: look on his face. In my line of work it's hard for anybody to be successful. I think he meant we have to work harder to make it but that goes without saying. I remember feeling a certain way cause dude seemed to enjoy saying it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

back when I was still a teen, my boys was joking around about how they think they were conceived. I wouldn't say shyt, so when my mom passed through the living room they asked her.

She was like ":birdman: I was drunk, he was drunk It just happened." Then she walked off.

:deadrose:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

OR

it's when my girl of 6+ years dumped me at the lowest point of my life, ran off with some 6 figure nikka from the coast.. She had this daughter, right. She was 6 months old when we started going out.

I raised that girl.

So when it was all going downhill, and I was like ":sadbron: b-but what about me and mouse (my nickname for her daughter)!?"

and she was like ".....she's only 7. She'll get over it. :birdman:"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
OR

it's when my girl of 6+ years dumped me at the lowest point of my life, ran off with some 6 figure nikka from the coast.. She had this daughter, right. She was 6 months old when we started going out.

I raised that girl.

So when it was all going downhill, and I was like ":sadbron: b-but what about me and mouse (my nickname for her daughter)!?"

and she was like ".....she's only 7. She'll get over it. :birdman:"

:to:

people keep thinking kids are dumb but they ain't

did she get her karma?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Why are you such a crybaby fakkit? This is like the third time I've seen you complain about this shyt. It's the fukking coli, nikka, not some kind of literary review

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

What's that? Sounds like a broke nikka speaking. :bryan:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
One time I walked up to this sexy girl in the park and started telling her how sexy she was, tried asking her to take a walk with me
but she was all like "get away from me you creepy twig" ...:to: ruined my entire night, depressed me like hell.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
long story short, some female tow truck driver from my job tried to talk shyt to one of my co workers because she caught him sleeping...but shes in a entirely diffrent aspect of my job...her opinion wont get my boy fired.

my boy hit her with the :rudy: and straight up said... "fukk you fat hoe, go suck your fathers dikk"

:wow: the disrespectfulness of that comment still has me like :wow:...she straight up looked him at silently like :merchant: and walked away...till this day we still laugh aloud about that shyt...lol

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:to:

people keep thinking kids are dumb but they ain't

did she get her karma?

yeah, dude turned out to be an abusive jerk who literally stepped over her passed out body in the kitchen (she has sickle cell) to go play WoW and left her laying there.

Meanwhile, her daughter is growing up to only care about money and nothing else. Her daughter told her husband once that if they got a divorce, her mom would really just marry me and be happy. :heh:

We still talk like twice a year. Three times a year.

She feels like she totally screwed up her life and has nothing to live for outside of being sick and trying to keep her daughter from making the same mistakes that she did. :to:

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah, dude turned out to be an abusive jerk who literally stepped over her passed out body in the kitchen (she has sickle cell) to go play WoW and left her laying there.

Meanwhile, her daughter is growing up to only care about money and nothing else. Her daughter told her husband once that if they got a divorce, her mom would really just marry me and be happy. :heh:

We still talk like twice a year. Three times a year.

She feels like she totally screwed up her life and has nothing to live for outside of being sick and trying to keep her daughter from making the same mistakes that she did. :to:

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

bahaha
never take her back !!!

Some people don't understand how good they have it, and that a few people in life truly care about them.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I had people tell me I wasn't going to be shyt growing up...including my parents. Now, I'm doing my own thing and seeing success and they either ate their words or showed me love.

But still...to this day, the coldest thing I've ever been told was from SOHH in 2006/7. It was from the poster STRESSU and he told me : "you're not black" cause I was Nigerian and grew up in the suburbs.

At first I really didn't know what to make of it, but I was just beside myself thinking..."damn man, why?". Because I like to skate and I like music outside of hip-hop, I'm "not black?" Because I'm Nigerian I'm "not black?" Because I didn't grow up in the hood, I'm "not black?" Cause I have white friends I'm "not black?" When the cops pull me over do they see me different cause I'm "not black?" When I'm looking for apartments, do landlords look at me different cause I'm "not black"? When I'm trying to apply for a job, do employers see me differently cause I'm "not black" by this definition? It's like damn man, we on the same team fighting the same battle, running the same race, but because I do what I do differently, I'm somehow "less black" than you?

I thought of it today while I was out walking and while I laugh at it now and don't pay it any mind, it still is in the back of my mind as just one of the defining moments of my life as a first generation African in America.

Last edited: