What is the coldest thing you've been told/heard?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
should have hit her with that uppercut
tumblr_md338dFgTS1qmqjcho1_250.gif

:patrice: i couldn't. i had just went to jail on an assault charge the previous year. i was on probation :lupe:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
In college the professor brought in a guest speaker to speak us. He said if you're a black guy you have little chance of making it in this business. Half the class looked at me like:huhldup: and the other looked at me like:usure: Even the professor hit me with the:wow:

Fast forward about 6 years later,the nikka probably a fan of mines:youngsabo:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In college the professor brought in a guest speaker to speak us. He said if you're a black guy you have little chance of making it in this business. Half the class looked at me like:huhldup: and the other looked at me like:usure: Even the professor hit me with the:wow:

:pacspit: at nay sayers. :salute: to you breh do your thang

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Thinkin bout my old teachers who said i'd rot & decay
NEVER
I go back and squeak the horn at em screaming the boy platinum :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
1. When I worked at HP as a senior engineer...it just had me :dwillhuh::gladbron:at how lowly blacks are looked at in an engineering profession. If someone was looking for me and they came to my cube...95% of the time it was some old ass cac...he could not believe that I was a young black man...like literally every response was either...they just outside of my cube and look at me like :patrice: until I say something...or they stand there then look at me like :comeon: then look at my name tag on my desk like :patrice: until i say something...or they come to my desk, look at me...leave...and then come right back like :patrice:...or they look at me, then ask the person next to me have they seen me...and that person points to my desk and they are like :usure:....or that ask me where I am, and I say "this is my desk" and they be like "oh i thought you were an intern or something setting at his desk..." I used to have to give presentations and I would walk into a room with some old ass cacs and you could hear a fukking dust mite fart shyt would get so quiet...like i said i knew blacks were looked down upon in any sort of STEM profession but it was pretty shocking how people just assumed I was at least not black just based upon seeing my emails, documentation, and other work related stuff...

2. When I was in junior high i was wearing these grey pants and this black heat jersey and thought i was cute...these two chicks walked past me and one of them said loud as fukk "THAT BLACK DOES NOT GO WITH THAT GREY AT ALL". Entire hallway erupted in laughter and i just soldiered on like :to:

3. Think I mentioned this before, but at my current job myself and this dude interviewed this chick with just enormous freakin boobs...and during the entire interview he sit at the end of the table and just drew pictures of her and her boobs...she was all smiles and shyt and really thought she had a chance to get the job and this dude would have been her direct supervisor and he didn't hear a word she said...come to find out she called back to HR and left a thank you note and everything, and she was nothing more than just a pair of huge boobs on the back of some random paper.