What is the coldest thing you've been told/heard?

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I have heard/been told some cold shyt in my life, i look back now and think it's funny.
  1. A classmate was told "She was the stupidest bytch he'd ever laid eyes on.":ooh:
  2. "You're not even my motherfukkin girlfriend":to:
  3. Did she get all the way through calculus? Well, how come she couldn't add shyt up that he was cheatin?:merchant:

BeyHive

PAWG
Daps
nywfif.jpg

Cold world. :to:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Pretty much every Joker monologue in "The Dark Knight" is just so :merchant: because it is kind of true. Dude is going down as one of the greatest villains in movie history. Tyler Durden ("Fight Club") also spit some real shyt. Also, 2Pac's whole song "Blasphemy" is some real nikka shyt :whew:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
teachers telling the students that "they weren't going to be shyt.......believe me i know cause your daddy wasn't shyt"
one had a friend in texas, who had this straight mean mother, she one told him that she wanted to get an abortion when he was born.

people dont realize words have power and that shyt could effect people.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
got caught cheating when i was 19, and my ex said to me "fukk you and the rotten kunt bytch that birthed you. i hope your grandma dies in a fire tonight, fakkit."

:dwillhuh::ohhh:i know she was mad at me, but my moms and gramma tho? :patrice::what::why::to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
got caught cheating when i was 19, and my ex said to me "fukk you and the rotten kunt bytch that birthed you. i hope your grandma dies in a fire tonight, fakkit."

:dwillhuh::ohhh:i know she was mad at me, but my moms and gramma tho? :patrice::what::why::to:

she took you back though right?

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Not so much words, but I remember 10 years ago I really liked this female and I bought her a lot shyt and she hit me with the :patrice: