What Is The Cheapest Way To Buy Chicken That Look Like This

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
How are you such a failure at cooking it's not THAT hard...:why: It's an art you gotta learn that shyt...:francis:

lPt7OOZ.jpg

oa81hdP.jpg

VFIrtJm.jpg
That last pic, what is that? Almost look like chimichangas. Recipe?

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX

It's the same idea except I used large wraps and used pancake batter to seal the sides when I wrapped it and dipped them in vegetable oil.. :ehh:

Dope, looks like a way to meal plan lunches for me, I'll check that vid out later. What is the main wrap, tortilla or pita? I been thinking of a way to do similar, kind of like a calzone cept can put anything inside like pulled chicken or bbq pork too. I use frozen bread dough for pizza crust/calzone but a little time consuming and def can't fry it, least I'm pretty sure.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dope, looks like a way to meal plan lunches for me, I'll check that vid out later. What is the main wrap, tortilla or pita? I been thinking of a way to do similar, kind of like a calzone cept can put anything inside like pulled chicken or bbq pork too. I use frozen bread dough for pizza crust/calzone but a little time consuming and def can't fry it, least I'm pretty sure.

Tortilla is easier to use... I couldn't find the wraps the real thin wraps chinese use for the egg rolls so I had to use what the supermarket had... Yes the tortilla cooks fast you gotta make sure the heat is not too high it'll burn you want the wrap nice and brown. and the pancake batter tends to get chalky around your fingers but :heh:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Just smoke your chicken on indirect heat like a man

It takes damn near no effort. You can almost set it and forget it until it reaches the right internal temp(160-1656

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Boneless chicken breast

:mjlol:

Dudes putting raw meat on an oven rack when there’s specific pans for grill marks. OP says I read and do all of these wonderful things in life, but has no idea what chicken breast are.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
That shyt looks nasty but if that’s what you’re looking for try Tyson’s precooked grilled chicken chunks.

Or by some thin sliced chicken breast and put them on a Foreman Grill.

*im assuming you don’t know your way around the kitchen