What is one video game power you would want in real life

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Man can you imagine not having to deal with airports anymore? No more bullshyt TSA or "911 security" fees. No more lines, no more fukking waiting for the plane to take off or land. No more bulllshyt!

Or not having to worry about traffic? You can get as drunk as you want and not have to sweat a DUI. If you want dinner by the sunset in Tahiti, *blink* and you're there. I would kill someone for teleportation.

that power is mad slept on; do you know how much time we waste just for travel. I dont mind driving on a road trip or something; but to never have to deal with air travel; being stuck in a box for 9 hours mad cramped and dealing with turbulence.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that power is mad slept on; do you know how much time we waste just for travel. I dont mind driving on a road trip or something; but to never have to deal with air travel; being stuck in a box for 9 hours mad cramped and dealing with turbulence.

Breh I think about the bolded on a weekly basis. Just the amount of time spent trying to get from point a to point b is ridiculous. Not even talking about the money aspect, just the waste of time.

And the airport. Man the fukking airport??? :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was mad jealous when I saw the movie Jumper.

I'd like to teleport objects as well not just myself. Teleport a nikkas head off his body :krs: