What is one video game power you would want in real life

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
-don't wanna be invisible..don't really see whats "fun" about that

You'd be a stealth god with invisibility. Depends on what kind of invisibility though.

Some invisibility powers don't cloak you from heat sensors, motion sensors, etc. Unless you're like Simon from the show Misfits. :win:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Too many people are naming cheats :laugh:

I would go with the ability to impersonate people, a la Prototype.

"I, Bill Gates, donate all my money to MightyHealthy on Xbox"
Alyssa_Milano-Charmed_S2_pt2-007818.gif

:takedat:
:takedat:

and I never actively watched it, but I did catch enough reruns with the exgf to know:

Alyssa Milano joining Charmed >>>>> the original Shannen Doherty years :gag:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this

Traveling by car, plan, boat etc is tedious.
I wanna be able to bounce around the world at anytime i want

Man can you imagine not having to deal with airports anymore? No more bullshyt TSA or "911 security" fees. No more lines, no more fukking waiting for the plane to take off or land. No more bulllshyt!

Or not having to worry about traffic? You can get as drunk as you want and not have to sweat a DUI. If you want dinner by the sunset in Tahiti, *blink* and you're there. I would kill someone for teleportation.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
But you have to eat people to impersonate them breh...:gag:
you consume them, yes, but you don't _eat_ them

and even if it was like you said, I'd eat somebody for billions of dollars. that's a lot better than people get for doing fear factor and eating bull balls :laugh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Man can you imagine not having to deal with airports anymore? No more bullshyt TSA or "911 security" fees. No more lines, no more fukking waiting for the plane to take off or land. No more bulllshyt!

Or not having to worry about traffic? You can get as drunk as you want and not have to sweat a DUI. If you want dinner by the sunset in Tahiti, *blink* and you're there. I would kill someone for teleportation.

Sounds like you wanna be Sylar...:leostare:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
U kno how back in the day when ur character got hit, he'll start flashing for like 5 seconds making him invincible......yea I want that I'll never lose a fight:win:

Daps
Reppin
London
Kazuya Mishima's fighting skills w lightning.

I was just about to say the physicality of a Tekken fighter, they take hits that would kill anybody else and perform great feats of strength effortlessly and still come back year after year for more, plus they barely age.