What is Israel going to do about their black jews?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Opinion: Black Jews remark may hurt Sterling as well - CNN.com

Black Jews remark may hurt Sterling as well
By Robin Washington
updated 1:03 PM EDT, Tue April 29, 2014
140427155221-sterling-stiviano-file-story-top.jpg

Comments attributed to Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling compare Black Jews in Israel to "dogs."
@robinbirk. The opinions expressed in this commentary are solely those of the author.

(CNN) -- If the first thing you've ever heard about black Jews in Israel came out of the mouth — allegedly, still, for now — of L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling, I'm sorry to hear that. The reported rambling of an octogenarian billionaire in what sounds like a bedroom fight with his 30-something mistress probably isn't the best source for dissecting geopolitical religiosity.

"You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs," the Guy Who Sounds Like Sterling said on the recording leaked by Somebody Perhaps His Mistress.

Here's the full exchange:
The Guy: "It's the world! You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs."
The Mistress: "So do you have to treat them like that, too?"
Guy: "The white Jews, there's white Jews and black Jews. Do you understand?"
Mistress: "And are the black Jews less than the white Jews?"
Guy: "A hundred percent, fifty, a hundred percent."

On the surface, Sterling might have a point — even if no one can make any sense of where he was going with it — that dark-skinned Jews have experienced adversity in the Jewish state. But to say ''dogs" isn't quite kosher.

140429100811-robin-washington-head-shot-left-tease.jpeg

Robin Washington
Israel touts with pride successes like Operation Solomon, its airlift of Ethiopian Jews in 1991 — where in one push, more than 14,000 were transported to Israel over 36 hours — to escape persecution in a homeland where the religion has been practiced since Biblical times. There's no question that life, especially the fact that they are alive, is better in the Promised Land.

Yet it hasn't been overflowing with milk and honey. Ethiopian Jews are among the poorest Israelis, with 72% living below the poverty line and unemployment affecting as many as six in 10 Ethiopian men and three-quarters of women, according to the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston.

Consider also that many came from villages without electricity or running water, and that 70% were functionally illiterate in their native Amharic and never learned to read or write Hebrew. It's obvious they'd have trouble integrating into an industrialized society.

Frustrations boiled over two years ago in the city of Kiryat Malachi, when thousands demonstrated against discriminatory practices, including apartment owners who refused to rent to Ethiopian Israelis.

That's bad. But dogs?

140216183303-jimmy-fallon-late-night-02-story-body.jpg
IP Funny: Putin, Obama, Sterling

140429081610-rhoden-story-body.jpg
Writer: 'Let's not stop at the easy part'

140429071835-newday-dan-simon-sterling-wife-00002207-story-body.jpg
Donald Sterling's wife: He's not racist
"That's insane. That's disgusting," said Avishai Mekonen, an Ethiopian Israeli filmmaker living in New York.

"Basically, this man is stupid. He doesn't know any history of African people," said Mekonen, who in his film "400 Miles to Freedom" documented his own harrowing escape from Ethiopia as a child, getting separated from his family and nearly dying in the desert.

The other side of the Ethiopian Jewish story counts successes like members of the Knesset, writers and musicians, and Yityish Aynaw, the current Miss Israel.

While acknowledging that assimilation and rejection are real, Mekonen said: "There's a lot of change from what happened in the '80s. We had the issue of language and communication and culture. They see us as different, but year-by-year, it's improved."

That's because the community isn't just sitting there taking it, he says.

"They don't give up. They're doing something. We have a voice."

If it's necessary to prove Sterling wrong (requisite disclaimer again: assuming it's him), Mekonen's message of empowerment flies in the face of the repeated theme on the tape that the world is racist and there's nothing you can do about it.

"It isn't a question. We don't evaluate what's right and wrong. We live in a society. We live in a culture. We have to live within that culture," the guy in the recording says to sum up his black Jew narrative — which, by the way, isn't clear about who he's referring to.

"Which people is he talking about when he says 'black Jews?'" asked Mekonen. "That could be people from North Africa, Asia, India, Israeli Arabs"— all with very different cultures.

Shocking. Can't believe that (a guy that sounds like) Sterling would stereotype them.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Except the fact that them jews stole the land that shyt doesn't belong to them devils. Blacks have just as much right to be there as them cave monkey's fake ass so called jews.
I agree, those euro cacs should leave too, it belongs to Palestinians, not Africans or euros. Middle East for Middle Easterners, Africa for Africans. :why:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writer of the OP is trying to soften the conditions of the Ethiopian and Eritrean Jews. Not once in his article has he addressed the attack on their communities. by the european and some of their businesses destroyed or the treatment of pregnancies with trying to have the women miscarriage with the illegal drug by the gov't.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, those euro cacs should leave too, it belongs to Palestinians, not Africans or euros. Middle East for Middle Easterners, Africa for Africans. :why:

:dahell: this word "middle east" refers to nothing more than northeast africa. you do know that egypt is connected to palestine? the first and original inhabitants of palestine were BLACK.

fukk outta here cac.

the white arabs and jews both need to get the fukk outta northeast africa.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: this word "middle east" refers to nothing more than northeast africa. you do know that egypt isconnected to palestine? the first and original inhabitants of palestine were BLACK.

fukk outta here cac.

the white arabs and jews both need to get the fukk outta northeast africa.
actually the middle east is on the continent of asia, and the divide between the 2 continents (africa and asia ) is the Sinai. Go to fukking school before you quote me, don't you ever. They are more closely related to arabs, and black people ONLY reside on the continent of africa with the exception of a few arabs in the northeast.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually the middle east is on the continent of asia, and the divide between the 2 continents (africa and asia ) is the Sinai. Go to fukking school before you quote me, don't you ever. They are more closely related to arabs, and black people ONLY reside on the continent of africa with the exception of a few arabs in the northeast.

:laff: here's the satellite image

sinai-peninsula.jpg

first time I ever heard of a divide between two continents being just another piece of land. I'm guessing, next you gon tell me that Asia and Europe are also divided.

crakkka just stop it. black people occupied all of north africa, the sinai peninsula, and the arabian peninsula. all were black skin and nappy headed folks. what you have now are 2 different groups living there. you have the mulatto arabs/jews that resulted from the original black arabs and jews fukking their white european concubines AND the new euro cacs pretending to be jews and arabs living there.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:laff: here's the satellite image

sinai-peninsula.jpg

first time I ever heard of a divide between two continents being just another piece of land. I'm guessing, next you gon tell me that Asia and Europe are also divided.

crakkka just stop it. black people occupied all of north africa, the sinai peninsula, and the arabian peninsula. all were black skin and nappy headed folks. what you have now are 2 different groups living there. you have the mulatto arabs/jews that resulted from the original black arabs and jews fukking their white european concubines AND the new euro cacs pretending to be jews and arabs living there.
Check this stupid AA out, never set foot in africa, but knows everything about it Oh boy oh joy this is going to be fun.

Let me guess, arabs are black, in what world is an arab black? ask an arab if he is black and watch the hand of ali slap the Mohammed out of you. You stupid muppet we are bitter rivals of the arabs, they are nomads from the Levant, they are the initiators of slavery, they are thieves, and have been for CENTURIES. They have dark features and curly hair because of environment you fool. That is not what constitutes being black, being from africa is being black.. The Levant are native to their land, they are not african you stupid lost black diaspora. How dare you speak on the continent from your caclands, speng! Continents are not divided by land mass? Is North and South America the same continent now? I suggest you look up the definition of a continent before you continue making more of a fool of yourself. No amount of laff smilies will deflect the dumbest shyt I've read all day.

and how dare an AA call me a cac, you have your masters blood running through your veins. Show me dna proof you are 100% african. Receipts. :nktpls: