What is gayer: WWE or MMA?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
The funniest part is that this frog-eyed motherfukker really thought he looked tough in that picture. :pachaha:

Another one of these weirdos who only logs in for ME :laff:

I'm literally the only reason you visit the coli

ibjwbi8fEQSUdX.gif
ibjwbi8fEQSUdX.gif

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
@Dooby You passive aggressive, pop shyt and run, had to go in the woman's bathroom with ya mom until you were a teen due to being retarded, stay 50 ft from municipal parks ass bytch. :laff:

smokey-shoo.gif

Go take more evil selfies breh.

smokey-shoo.gif

Continue to live vicariously through multiple forum aliases to fill the deep void in your life breh.

smokey-shoo.gif

Go make more gossip threads with your thirty mile zone I've got the scoop lookin ass breh.

Last edited:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
This again???? nikka don't nobody give a fukk about your opinion. :pacspit:You:pacspit:Your username :pacspit:You for even forming these thoughts

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
smokey-shoo.gif

Go take more evil selfies breh.

smokey-shoo.gif

Continue to live vicariously through multiple forum aliases to fill the deep void in your life breh.

smokey-shoo.gif

Go make more gossip threads with your thirty mile zone I've get the scoop lookin ass breh.

Continue asking why you can't be close infants
mysmilie_4324-gif-png.657

Continue wondering why being a sexual predator is illegal

Continue being a virgin into your late 20's

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Nah lil man this isn't about Derek, I already exposed him.

Tell us all why you only post if my name is involved?

Is it because I made fun of your diseased, racist family.
I have 2 thousand some posts and maybe 10 of them are pertaining to you - maybe. Why would I be mad about some trailer park whore's spawn making fun of my family that's neither racist or diseased? :pachaha: Go make another thread fronting like you're exposing someone when all you're doing is googling their username you corny fukk. :umad:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
I have 2 thousand some posts and maybe 10 of them are pertaining to you - maybe. Why would I be mad about some trailer park whore's spawn making fun of my family that's neither racist or diseased? :pachaha: Go make another thread fronting like you're exposing someone when all you're doing is googling their username you corny fukk. :umad:

Typical virgin, telling virgin lies. Up here acting like your dweeb ass didn't save men's photos on your computer, alter it and TRY to expose somebody only to backtrack with that ugly ass elephant looking bytch anothergirl. :laff:

Your such habitual liar, only a societal degenerate like @Dooby who doesn't understand why bestiality is illegal could buy your bullshyt.

fukk out my face
2424653_o.gif

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Typical virgin, telling virgin lies. Up here acting like your dweeb ass didn't save men's photos on your computer, alter it and TRY to expose somebody only to backtrack with that ugly ass elephant looking bytch anothergirl. :laff:

Your such habitual liar, only a societal degenerate like @Dooby who doesn't understand why bestiality is illegal could buy your bullshyt.

fukk out my face
2424653_o.gif
:umad: because I googled your ugly face and added some Jewish sideburns in MS Paint as a joke? I know you want to convince yourself that I was trying to expose you and actually thought that drawing on a picture with a paint tool would be anything more than a gag but...:childplease: Lol @ this fekket that logged on to The Coli and created his life calling me a habitual liar :childplease: Go play in traffic you inbred fukk :camby:Btw, I have absolutely no idea who @Dooby is past this thread. It's kind of funny that you think that anybody who sees you for the lame-ass cornball that you really are has to somehow be working together with the other people who feel the same way.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G